Author Topic: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads And Also Other Stuff  (Read 933279 times)

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads
« Reply #225 on: October 13, 2012, 11:32:07 PM »
Chill out everyone and follow the Great Lindy's example and just buy a Windows Phone.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 14, 2012, 12:02:53 AM »
No one wants a phone that doesn't have 99% percent of the apps that I want. Pass.

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #227 on: October 14, 2012, 09:31:23 AM »

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 14, 2012, 01:03:31 PM »
I legitimately laughed right there, Ty.
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: October 15, 2012, 04:27:05 PM »

That was actual marketing.

From an actual company.

Presumably with an actual marketing department.
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline Louieturkey

• Terrifying fantasies
  • Score: -3
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 15, 2012, 07:05:36 PM »

That was actual marketing.

From an actual company.

Presumably with an actual marketing department.
The smile is the best.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 16, 2012, 05:43:30 AM »

Chinese players took turns to send the hot pot feast for the fans to thunderous applause, nfl jerseys china,they sent wave after wave of solidarity with the frenzy, the Wukesong Basketball Gymnasium traumatic stir!

"Yao Ming, Yao Ming, Yao Ming, Yao Ming, Yao Ming ......"

The Yao Song from the NBA to bring the Olympic Games, Chinese fans bored singing game, both inside the twin towers of the contest in the opening time is obviously the main theme.

Started when German twin towers take advantage, but China's Twin Towers striking played rough with each other.

810 Chapter fierce battle of Germany the chariots (d)

Kaman rebounds is still strong, but the big pot of the null distribution of Yi Jianlian and Yao Ming "the German Twin Towers" feel powerful of the Great Wall of China Mobile, occupying the upper hand inside to earn enough to face!

Yao Ming-lun basketball flying out of shells near the middle, Ge Feng responsive, and the first one to go out, leaned the groan basketball title Ball Rush, swiftly Shaben frontcourt!

"Street Fighter" tactical ability and the German team play, hard to fight the Chinese team the audience fast break, but once given the opportunity by Ge Feng, he trained in North Carolina will definitely showed great power, in fact, "overall offensive positions, wholesale nfl jerseys,local lightning attack", it is also the magic weapon for defeating the enemy of the Chinese men's basketball team at the Olympic Games, which is a combination of the Chinese team personnel deployment excellent technical characteristics.

Just Fortunately, the German team also known as a "workaholic" Stefan - Harman, despite his talent as Ge Feng, speed is not as Ge Feng, but wins in him enough to desperately long as willing desperately always can create a lot of miracles, Harman like a mad dog gnawing at the the Ge front of the figure, only 13 seconds, he turned out to catch up with the 100m 10 seconds when two people rushed to the top of the arc of the paint, 100 meters Ge Feng, if you ask how he did it, he must not know how to answer you.

"Anyway, is desperately ran catch up Paozhaopaozhe, if again, it may not catch." Maybe he will say.

When Ge Feng from the potential dunk, Harman body like the koala hug eucalyptus trees wrapped in a Ge Feng waist, Ge Feng abruptly pulled from the air, Ge Feng homeopathic ball thrown out , then followed Harman staggered sit on the floor.

Even the referee was confused by this funny scenes smiled, laughing whistle, motioning black No. 9 fouls.

Feng Ge throw it out the ball forward, defeat the purpose of the three-point play. No ads

Ge Feng dumbfounding to Harman also hugged him and said: "Hey, I said, man, you can let go of it? I'm not your girlfriend, you Le barely able to breathe!"

Ge Feng is said in English, it is estimated that Harman is understood, his white face slightly flushed, mouth mumbled, air force one shoes, loosen the tightly wrapped Ge Feng arms.

Ge Feng Station on the free-throw line, the mood has not recovered from just funny mood actually a mistake, the first penalty, but rare thing for Ge Feng.

Yao giant in the Chinese team, his free throw percentage than the free-throw acclaimed even higher, stable psychological quality and solid basic skills let him few mistakes at the free-throw line, only this time he was a mistake.

It seems Harman brave or affect his mood.

Minor adjustments, Ge Feng shot in the second free throw, two free throws barely be qualified, it should be said, Harman The foul earned, or ironclad Ge Feng dunk success.

Otherwise, whether morale score, the situation is completely different.

5:2, the Chinese team to maintain a slight lead.

Both defense is extremely tough, endless hot pot, rebounds, fouls, tricks, scoring has become a very difficult thing.

Germany team attack.

Two consecutive rounds poor offense let them temporarily in a backward, the outside third ball inaccurate let European defense team seems there is no way they have a strategy to ease the pressure of the post players, and if not, the team is likely to have been passive go on.

The the basketball attack frontcourt after the Chinese team continue to implement defense, determined to eat a third of the German team, wholesale coach handbags, indeed, of the quantity and quality of the three-point shooter than Spain and Greece, the German team does a lot less.

Therefore, the Chinese team will be safely imposed on them by the defense.

German team to complete the important task of attacking or who fall on their absolute core Dirk - Dirk Nowitzki, Dirk Nowitzki has unlimited fire power to continue to put one-third pulled peripherals, but his outside shooting touch today it is not good, the second times peripherals attempt failed.

- Chris Kaman is still maintained his strong rebound in the middle of Yi Jianlian and Yao Ming, the two major long people Hukouduoshi abruptly take off the backboard just suffered Yao hotpot in the basket, he did not dare force attack , but the ball reached the one-third

Line outside the Diamond - Green hands.

The Green in front of very open, his unguarded, Green did not hesitate to bounce shot long-range one-third!

Only 185 centimeters tall, Green bouncing exceptional, once the front cover dream eight superstar Dwyane Wade, In addition, he also has the the German defender uncommon precision long-range.

Basketball across an arc in the air, the middle of the bull's-eye.

5:5, Nfl jerseys cheap,by virtue of the Green in the perimeter Lengshe the German team struggled to level the score, they threes finally Tieshukaihua Chinese team gave a heavy blow.

And, in the next round, the two sides once again on the defensive end to give opponents a powerful deterrent.

Chinese team offensive.

i'll read this later, i saw handbags underlined, ill make some smart ass comment later.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 06:12:08 AM by NWR_insanolord »
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: October 16, 2012, 06:12:45 AM »
Read it if you like, but I removed the spam links from it.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #233 on: October 25, 2012, 04:33:49 AM »
Please make tendoboy the first funhouse-only account

Offline broodwars

• Hunting for a Pineapple Salad
  • Score: -1011
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: October 25, 2012, 07:14:09 AM »

And Morari too, while you're at it.   :P:   Let those two fight over PC vs. console somewhere else.  ;)
There was a Signature here. It's gone now.

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: October 25, 2012, 01:16:45 PM »

Please don't.  This is one section of the forums I actually don't see his name pop-up in topic creation daily. 

If anything, make an entirely separate forum section, title it "tendoboy-only", and banish it there.

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #236 on: October 25, 2012, 06:04:06 PM »
Signed

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 25, 2012, 06:55:09 PM »
John Hancock
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #238 on: October 25, 2012, 07:26:42 PM »
Unsigned. Just because something doesn't vibe with the rest of the forum doesn't make it a bad thing or that it is wrong. This isn't a hive mind here or at least I hope it hasn't become that. Also guys I find that berating someone for their opinion over here is pretty cowardice.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 25, 2012, 08:05:29 PM »
This isn't about disagreeing with him. There are people here who I disagree with but otherwise don't have a problem with, like Ian or broodwars. He has objectively terrible posting tendencies. Tendoboy makes bad threads and continues asking questions after they've been answered. He needs to improve his posting, or else people will continue to rightfully berate him.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #240 on: October 25, 2012, 08:24:32 PM »
Unsigned. Just because something doesn't vibe with the rest of the forum doesn't make it a bad thing or that it is wrong. This isn't a hive mind here or at least I hope it hasn't become that. Also guys I find that berating someone for their opinion over here is pretty cowardice.

This is probably the least hivemindey forum I've ever posted on tbh. I don't even know what tendoboy's opinions are, or if he even has any.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #241 on: October 25, 2012, 08:36:40 PM »
This isn't about disagreeing with him. There are people here who I disagree with but otherwise don't have a problem with, like Ian or broodwars. He has objectively terrible posting tendencies. Tendoboy makes bad threads and continues asking questions after they've been answered. He needs to improve his posting, or else people will continue to rightfully berate him.

You can ignore his threads if you want but you guys go out of the way to berate him. I for a long time just posted news and copy and posted news and spam links and to a certain degree that hasn't changed except I have changed topics but I haven't seen you guys talking down to me about my posting habits.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 25, 2012, 08:54:12 PM »
That's because we love you, Maxi. You're our boo.

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #243 on: October 25, 2012, 09:14:47 PM »
Our brony :3

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #244 on: October 25, 2012, 09:18:39 PM »
That's because we love you, Maxi. You're our boo.

That's very nice of you but it shouldn't matter. Everyone on this forum is a person and should get the same amount of respect no matter how long they have been posting on the forum from ThePerm to Tendoboy.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: October 25, 2012, 09:26:12 PM »

You can ignore his threads if you want but you guys go out of the way to berate him. I for a long time just posted news and copy and posted news and spam links and to a certain degree that hasn't changed except I have changed topics but I haven't seen you guys talking down to me about my posting habits.

Well.... 95% of you post are all in 1 thread already :P:
(atleast the ones that I've seen)

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #246 on: October 25, 2012, 09:36:14 PM »

Well.... 95% of you post are all in 1 thread already :P: :
(atleast the ones that I've seen)

I am just indifferent to the forum at the moment and I don't care to post anywhere else on the forum that much.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 25, 2012, 10:46:49 PM »

For what it's worth (I know, very little), most of my misgivings revolve around how he decides to create 10+ topics in a day, not because of his account age.  I would have very little room to complain just because he's a newbie :-p.

I know, that's still a petty reason to make digs at him/her, but I usually mean them as playful jabs, not mean spirited insults.

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: October 26, 2012, 12:11:40 AM »
Can't too busy writing a script so this section plays music.
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 26, 2012, 01:18:32 AM »
Music? Carly Rae Jepsen?