Author Topic: Stogi is the worst poster ever  (Read 22925 times)

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
Re: Stogi is the worst poster ever
« Reply #100 on: January 20, 2012, 07:37:22 PM »
So what's the count?
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #101 on: January 22, 2012, 01:19:11 PM »
Looking over this thread, I'd like to apologize for being an ass. So many of my threads have been locked either for drugs, sex, or politics.

I didn't mean anything by it. I just can't help but feel compelled to post about it when an exciting issue comes along.

That is why I suggest NWR makes the funhouse the "Vegas" of the boards, where anything goes. Politics, religion, drugs, violence, sex....you know...all the interesting subjects be allowed in this forum only. I'm not saying we abuse it though, and I don't think we will. Most people here are either very smart or very reasonable or both. I think we can have a civil discourse about the origin of man, the policy of war, or humanity's natural addiction to drugs.

I think the most enjoyment I get out of these boards stems from three things: Excitement for news; Humor from posts; and Debate over controversial topics. Why not expand these trident points to all areas of discussion?

If anything, just try it for a month. How about the month of April? If it goes terribly, then enforce your will and that'll be that. No harm; no foul. But if it goes well, then maybe consider making it permanent.

You have nothing to lose. In fact, I think it would refresh the funhouse in a dramatic way.

First of all, I think your posting is pretty good now and anyone that says otherwise can deal with it. Or maybe I just wanted to post this:

And while at first my knee jerk reaction to allowing sexy political violent drug threads was 'no', I actually think it might be a fun way to shake things up for a trial period. Sure, it might end badly, but I could get a *lot* of mileage out of making fun of certain political candidates (actually, all of them).

Really, though, I invented the funhouse to be a place where you could be stupid on purpose and/or without reprimand and if you end up *seriously* discussing anything that's kind of against the spirit of the forum. But I think silly, ironic, or trolling observations on serious topics would be pretty hilarious tbh. Hey mods, how about a trial thread or something?

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 13, 2012, 05:25:25 PM »
I haven't had a thread locked in ages. Then again, the forums haven't been much fun in a while...

Coincideenceece??
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #103 on: November 14, 2012, 12:57:38 AM »
We need to launch a campaign to silly up the funhouse some more

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #104 on: November 14, 2012, 01:08:46 AM »

If one of the mods moves the MLP:FIM topic out of the Funhouse and into General chat I will see about sillying up the funhouse.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 17, 2012, 07:59:54 PM »
I haven't had a thread locked in ages. Then again, the forums haven't been much fun in a while...

Coincideenceece??

Agreed on both counts...Let's do this..
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 17, 2012, 09:19:51 PM »
i liked the Halloween thing we did a couple of years ago
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 17, 2012, 10:43:43 PM »
I can't recall.
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.