Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Do lack of sports game matter?

(1/5) > >>

CloudSpekk:
I mean, we're still getting, Madden, ASB, and NBA Live. Why do we need 500 choices?  

ShanD:
Because NBA 2kX is now gone. I WANT MY NBA 2k4!  

Ace:
CloudSpekk, we dont really need 500 choices but the thing is is that the mainstream looks at a game systems selection.  if a system has more games, he feels confident that he's making the right choice in systems.

willys85:
The people wants sports in their home consoles, but maybe the GC owners don't buy them because we have some great first party or second party titles, like Metroid Prime, Zelda: the Wind Waker, SSBM, but i still want the NBA 2K's in my Cube, but now its gone, why?????? it's not our fault that great companies creates great games that compite with the sports line, but the NBA Live series was cancelled or not?

jarob:
Very disappointed.  Kinda reminds me of what happened to my Dreamcast.  Not saying Nintendo will go the way of Dreamcast (too many other great games), but it does give me an uneasy feeling inside.  Sport games are a huge part of videgames.  We really don't have RPG's and now less sport game selections.  Lets hope EA stays onboard!  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version