Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Drought? What drought?

<< < (3/3)

Infernal Monkey:
While the GameCube is facing a MASSIVE drought in Europe, in terms of both first party and third party games, I still don't consider it major.
It's nowhere near as bad as the game situation with the Nintendo 64, where you actually had to wait months for one new game. Even then, it was often crap (Here kid, you've played Mario 64, PW64 and Wave Race 64, wait two months and here's bloody Crusin USA and Killer Instinct Gold -_-)

epicac:
Glad to see my ramblings made some sense. There's certainly a catch-22 when it comes to quality video games: You can never afford all the games you want to play, and even if you could you'd never find the time to play them all. I think most gamers fall into one of these two categories. The exception of course would be people who either want virtually no games (extremely picky gamers), or people with lots of time on their hands and lots of cash to spend on games. I think for those specific types of people going multi-platform would be a good idea. I admit I'd LOVE to be able to play Panzer Dragoon Orta and Halo, but buying an Xbox just for those two games would take time and money away from my Gamecube games. If I don't have to time/money to finish all the quality titles in the GC library I don't have a good reason to go buy an Xbox. This is me reasoning when people criticize me for being a 'Nintendo fanboy' because I have no interest in other consoles.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version