Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

What makes 2003 a big year for Nintendo?

<< < (2/6) > >>

Ikaruga:
I don't think it will be a Star Wars game, if it was RS3, it would likely that the game is finished by now. RS2 took around 9 months to make.

I'm hoping to see Thornado, which will be their first original game in a very long time.  

o0O MeaN O0o:
I'm also looking forward : (besides Star Fox, F-Zero, Zelda: WW, Mario and Mario Kart)

Zelda OoT/URA
Ikaruga
Splinter Cell
Burnout 2
SOUL CALIBUR 2 !!!!!!!!!!
Colin McRae 3
Driver 3
Automodellista (if it really comes out)
ONLINE GAMES SHOWN ON E3 (watch...)

That's about 15 games in the next 10 months which is roughly about 1 game every 20 days NOT including the ones I'll rent because I don't feel like paying $50 for some titles. Starting next month... it'll be non-stop gaming.

"Sky":
I'll give you a list of games that are worth keeping an eye out for... counting released games... and not counting games not already announced . Please understand that some games may not release in 2003...
BTW, I'm not sure whether or not F-Zero and Star Fox count as first or 3rd party seeing that they are published by Nintendo and are Nintendo licenses but at the same time being developed by 3rd parties... so I'll just go with the developer. In other words... Tube Slider goes under first party seeing that NDCube is developing it. I'll let you guys gauge your own interest, but anyone who's not even remotely interested in Ikaruga shall feel my WRATH! Well... if I had administrator priviledges... (DOH!)

First Party
Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Wario World
1080ยบ Avalanche
Roll-o-Rama
Mario Kart
Tube Slider
Pokémon

Third Party Exclusives
F-Zero GC
Star Fox Armada
Ikaruga
Mega Man Network Transmission
P.N. 03
Viewtiful Joe
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Mario Tennis
Mario Golf
Sonic Adventure DX

Third Party Multi-Platform
Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc (exclusive GCN/GBA connectability feature)
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Splinter Cell
Soul Calibur 2
Project BG&E
True Crime: Streets of L.A.
Starcraft: Ghost
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
NBA Street Vol. 2

Rumored
Mario 128
Pikmin 2
Animal Crossing 2
Factor 5 game
HAL Laboratories game

P.S. In case anyone is wondering why I left out Too Human... let's just say I'm not so sure that it may be releasing by the end of the year... possible... but I want to wait until E3 before I hold judgement.    

willys85:
It could be a great year of Konami decides to bring Winning Eleven FE to GC in America, and if they bring a new Metal Gear for GameCube, this could be the best year in my all life, but this year could be great too if Squaresoft brings FFXII and if the companies decides to create new games for gamecube in the same date that the others consoles and not more ports (please  i want something new) and if Nintendo really gives a good online strategy this could be the best year in the history of Nintendo  

Mike C:
Definitely the prospect of online versions of Mario Kart, Golf and Tennis (and others?).  Zelda of course and maybe Retro can fire out a quick Metroid game?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version