Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Zelda Pre-Order Discs

(1/3) > >>

Joshtheleo:
Ok so we all know that these discs will be realised very soon, and we all know that the eb.com site is already shiping them.  But what i dont know is this, do we have to have the game completely paid for in advance.  

My local babbages lets you pre-order games for only 5 bucks, so i have 20 down already on Zelda, so i asked the guy today when we can pick them up. He said they already had the discs in but they can not give them out untill next week.  He also said that he wasnt sure what order they were given out in, he told me if they had enough everyone would get one.  But what he wasnt sure of was if you had to have the game completely paid for.

I say that sucks! i didnt put 20 bucks down on zelda so that someone that goes in the day of the pre-order deal could pay more than me and get a dics when i dont!

Has anyone else heard anything else like this?

Perfect Cell:
I was told that if you pay 5 or less you dont get it, if its 15 or more you do get it.... so dont worry.

Sean:
I think you have to go by who you got it from--some places, I think like Babbages, charge $25 dollars for the preorder IF you want the Master Quest disc.  It's all been very confusing from the start, and this definitely could have been better handled, but since this is a relatively new phenomenon, I guess we'll have to bear it kinks and all.  I'm anxious to get this thing!

Mike C:
This disc is certainly an awesome initiative from Nintendo... Does anyone know if it has been confirmed for release in Australia and New Zealand?

NarmaK:
Don't whine if you dont get the disc.  I hope I get it  (I preordered from gamestop and they said I was like number 100 on the list), but if i dont then who cares ill still have the best game of 2003.  Seriously guys when WW comes out youll all forget about the preorder disc, and even if you do get the master quest disc its probably gonna sit on your shelf for 10 years.

10 Years From Now: hmm i remember this, this is that crappy game that came with my favorite game of all time.  Oh my god my favorite game of all time, i better go play wind waker.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version