Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Konami's neglect

<< < (3/4) > >>

Poona:
Yeah, I'm feeling good about the new TMNT game.

I loved the arcade game, as well as Turtles In Time and Hyperstone Heist. The new game is begging for 4 player co-op, so I hope they do it.

It had it in the arcade, but Turtles In Time and Hyperstone Heist only had 2 players due to the limitations of the console. These days we can have 4 players easily, so I hope they take advantage of it.

3rdrocket:
You cant go wrong with ninja turtles no matter how old u are! I would love to see a new Mystical ninja Goemon game for gamecube or gba! DASH DASH DASH!!!

NarmaK:
I read somewhere a new konami rpg is coming out in about a week for GC.  Its based on yugioh but it still might be good i think its called Yugioh Falsebound Kingdom.  Its not a card game so thats good but its probably targeted towards kids.  its been released in japan and europe so i hope its comin here.

run a search to find out more PGC doesnt have anything on it me thinks.

G¹ddyGoldenG¹bblets:
Konami should bring Rave Groove Adventure Fighting live to the US and Europe.
They released it for the GC in Japan.

It looks like a fun 4 player game.
People that imported it have said it's like Powerstone 2,which I thought was really fun.  

Kai:
I was hoping there would be news on a 3D Castlevania game for the GameCube, but the Feb issue of US Playstation magazine says it's for the PS2.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version