Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Pikmin 2 and Mario 128 in 2003!

<< < (2/8) > >>

Koopa Troopa:
I can't afford an more games this year!

I guess I'll have to sell my body.

Perfect Cell:
I expect Mario 128 to be released this Christmas. Why not? Nintendo doesnt have a First party AAA title for Christmass yet.... They need a Big gun to fight off Halo 2

Ian Sane:
"next zelda will be released in 2004."

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!

Unless they've been working on two Zelda games at the same time there is NO WAY that's going to happen.  I'd say same thing with Mario.  Pikmin 2 is the only title I would expect to see in 2003 as they would have had two years to make the game.  But Mario or Zelda titles being released only a year apart is a pipe dream.  Nintendo isn't EA you know.

nolimit19:
first of all what the hell is mario128.....is it not pikmin meets mario.....if it is it wont dont htink i will be a big fan o the game. pikmin is cool, mario is cool, but if u put them together.........no. hopefully it isnt what i am thinking. cuz wasnt mario 128 shown at e3 and it was the same engine used to make pikmin.......hopefully its just a normal mario title with castles and power ups and all that. mario 64x2= masrio128 hopefully thats what it stands for. CUZ I WOULD KILL FOR THAT SHlT!!!! as for zelda.....i wouldnt mind it being cell shaded again as long as link is an adult. they should make the game more like an anime and less like a cartoon if u know what i mean. links head is too big. he looks like an annoying kid that u would kick across the room if he talked too much. anyways i am babbling, but hopefully these dates hold.

VideoGamerJ:
Super Mario 128 will be the true sequal to Super Mario 64. If you want a better idea of how good it should be, think of the Mario Brothers games for NES.

Super Mario Brothers (The first real Mario game, not counting those arcade games) *Relates to Super Mario 64

Super Mario Brothers 2 (This one was different and the least favorite for many, but still good) *Relates to Super Mario Sunshine

Super Mario Brothers 3 (The greatest of the three!) *Relates to Super Mario 128!

This will not be Pikmin meets Mario, this will not be 100 Marios, this will be the next real adventure. It won't be rushed, it won't focus on objects and it won't be buggy.

(I am not saying SMS was bad, just saying that it will be the worst out of the 3 most recent games. Or at least I hope.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version