Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

A Question for Canucks

<< < (4/6) > >>

DarrenM:

My first thought was EBWorld, but they don't ship Zelda to Canada...
--- End quote ---

That's what I thought at first.  But after emailing EB, they told me that if you get the one where they ship the bonus disc with your order, they will ship it to a Canadian address.  They just can't ship the bonus disc early to Canada.  I ordered mine from there last Friday and had no problems.

Grey Ninja:
hmmm....  tempting once more, but I really want my bonus disc early.  I think I might just wait for Toys R Us or Walmart to let me know whats going on.

SureShot:
Grey Ninja, I do feel your pain man, I to live in Canada and it's a pain in the @ss ordering from anywhere online.

I thought the pre-order thing wasnt going to be in effect until the 14th of February so I waited until 2 days ago to call my local EB and order the game. The guy on the other end of the phone told me that I could pre-order but all the disks where gone and or spoken for so I was S.O.L.

I couldnt think of anything else to do so I went online to the EBsite and as you know it's all in american funds and it says clearly on the page that they will not ship to Canada. So I call up the number anyway to find out and sure enough - they will ship to us, but they cannot ship the demo disk ahead of time because of some stupid thing they worked out with UPS. But either way - get it from EBonline if you really want that disk, I know I did - and that's why I bought it. All together it works out to about $95 Canadian and that's with taxes and shipping included.

As for Skies of Arcadia - my girlfriend and I just picked it up at our local Wal-Mart 3 days ago here in Ontario Canada so make sure to look around - it's here in Canada for sure!

JDMJOSH:

Originally posted by: SoftShell
Winnipeg Canada here. I placed by pre-order at EB Feb 3. They will be getting the bonus discs on Feb 18. I put $20 down. Wind Waker is scheduled for March 26 I think.
--- End quote ---

Same here for Edmonton

Yamauchi:
Simple, go to wal-mart or Microplay. The disc is in early anyways.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version