Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

A Question for Canucks

(1/6) > >>

Grey Ninja:
Man, what a sorry state we are in these days when we have to import games from the US to get our gaming fix.

Anyways, for any Canadians who might be here, I have a question.  Since the February 16th deadline is fast approaching, I want to get my copy of Zelda pre-ordered quite soon, and my local Toys R' Us employs morons who don't know what is going on.  Half of them haven't heard of the new Zelda, and the other half don't have anything useful to say about the bonus disc.  I want it real bad, so it seems that I would have to order it online from the US.  I also want to pick up a copy of Skies of Arcadia while I am at it, as I have a little extra money at the moment, and it doesn't seem to be released in Canada yet.

So, any recommendations on where I can get both of these?  My first thought was EBWorld, but they don't ship Zelda to Canada, and my next thought was VideoGameAdvantage (PGC's sponsor), but they don't appear to have Zelda listed, so I am forced to go elsewhere.  Any ideas?

"Sky":
Try:
www.gamestop.com
-or-
www.amazon.com

Pale:
Did you try amazon?  Thats where I just ordered my Zelda with bonus disk.  I'm sure they won't be the fastest, and I will  probably get my game a little late, but I'm assured of getting it, which is all that matters.  To do it, you have to add both TWW, and TOoT to your cart.  It will read some obscene amount of money, then when you go to check out you enter a code...I think the code is LEGNZELDSAVE but double check it to be sure.    

Grey Ninja:
amazon.com has the same restrictions....

gamespot.com seems to be shipping internationally, but they are apparently charging a $59.99 handling fee?  (It can't be right, but that's what it says).  I think I will wait until the 16th to order Skies of Arcadia anyway so that I don't have to pay as much extra shipping.  Anyways, thanks for the suggestion.  If anyone else knows a good site to order from in Canada, let me know.  If someone knows a Canadian site offering the pre-order bonus, that would be ideal.

quote from amazon:

Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
--- End quote ---

Pale:
Hmm thats a tough one then...You got any american friends that could be a middle man?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version