Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

What will Nintendo release in 2022?

<< < (11/15) > >>

nickmitch:

--- Quote from: nickmitch on January 11, 2022, 10:12:41 PM ---
* Detective Pikachu finally comes out. I think this year offers the most room for that game to breathe. With Legends Arceus out soon, I don't think we get Gen IX this year, so it's that or Johto re-remakes. And I think Detective Pikachu 2 is more likely. The other option is DLC for SwSh or Legends.
--- End quote ---

Welp, already got my first wrong guess out of the way.[/list]

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: Mop it up on February 28, 2022, 03:43:02 PM ---I had to scramble to get in my predictions on time before the Direct hit, so I didn't have much time to think and plan everything out.

Yeah yeah, I know you're going to argue that "Maybe you should have been visiting the forums all this time and you could have seen this topic and had plenty of time to plan out your responses" and blah blah blah FINE WHATEVER you win again Khushrenada!

--- End quote ---

aka almost correct.

I mean, I'll always take a win especially one so freely given but this thread clearly shows the evidence that I also left my predictions to the last minute to the point that I was posting them while the Direct was happening. I wasn't sure I was going to post any predictions this year but then when the Direct was announced and Steef started making the "Last Call" rounds, I started working out wild and tame predictions and then began adding, deleting and organizing all the stuff I was coming up with in a word document on my computer before finally posting them at what I thought was just before the deadline.

Guess I should have been typing up my responses during all this time since I had seen this topic and clearly had plenty of time to plan out my responses instead of trying to get other people to post the forums and blah blah blah FINE WHATEVER you screwed me over again, Mop it up!!

Evan_B:
Thanks for contributing all your negative energy into this thread, everyone. You normalized Aonuma relaying BotW2 and now you got your wish. I hope you’re happy.

Nile Boogie Returns:
Damn it.

Mop it up:

--- Quote from: Evan_B on March 29, 2022, 02:06:10 PM ---Thanks for contributing all your negative energy into this thread, everyone. You normalized Aonuma relaying BotW2 and now you got your wish. I hope you’re happy.

--- End quote ---
Don't blame me, I boldly predicted that BotW2 would release this year!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version