Gaming Forums > General Gaming

2022 NWR Forum Awards - Best PlayStation Game

<< < (3/3)

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: M.K.Ultra on December 06, 2023, 03:21:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: Thamoss on December 06, 2023, 05:44:23 AM ---I cast my vote for Horizon Forbidden West both here and at The Game Awards, where you can select up to ten choices. However, I'd like to highlight Stray, currently in my backlog and holding the spot as my most anticipated game from the backlog. While I'm still completing Sackboy, I hope to dive into Stray soon. Although I was content with the PS4 version of The Last of Us and didn't enjoy the previous God of War as much as many others, I don't have plans to acquire either of those.

--- End quote ---
It's crazy how much this matches my situation from last year. I was the one person who voted for Forbidden West, I had Stray in my backlog, I was still working on Sackboy, and I passed on Last of Us and God of War for the same reasons mentioned above.

--- End quote ---

How could a new user vote on a poll that ended a year ago? There's a reason why it's so similar....

--- Quote from: M.K.Ultra on December 05, 2022, 10:36:42 AM ---I voted for Horizon Forbidden West here and with The Game Awards (which allows you to vote for up to ten choices!). But I wanted to give a shout out to Stray which is on my backlog and probably my most anticipated backlogged game. I am still finishing Sackboy but I hope to get to it soon. I was fine with the PS4 version of The Last of Us and did not enjoy the previous God of War as much as most people so I am not planning to get either of those.

--- End quote ---

M.K.Ultra:
I probably should have figured that out. I don't remember having my own post regurgitated back at me before.  When I thought it was a spambot copying the words of someone else on the internet I thought maybe I have a like minded soul out there. Now I just feel violated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version