Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

The Official "Oh ****, I forgot to preorder the Analogue Pocket" thread.

<< < (3/4) > >>

MASB:
Hopefully, these measures will be effective. I don't think the Intellivison Amico needs to worry however. it may need the bot sales as there may not be enough of the non-bot customers to sustain Tommy Tallarico's dream.

Ian: When you do get the Analogue Pocket, I hope you give some impressions of the Game Gear games you bought. It was no Game Boy, but it had some real gems. Though looking back, I wonder if the number of good Game Boy games and good Game Gear games aren't too far off from each other.

Stratos:
I'm happy to hear more will come, this means that scalper demand should het slashed and so long as there is demand they will be making more. I'm content to wait it out until I can hop on there and buy one myself without waiting for preorders or rushing.

pokepal148:
I will admit that I've kind of lost interest in the Analog Pocket now that I've dug into DS homebrew. The problem is the DS is capable of running an extremely competent GB/GBC emulator off of a DS flashcard and between that and the difficulty of acquiring a unit it has become difficult to justify getting the pocket. Hell, it's even possible to use a DS flash cart to force the DS into GBA mode so I could just use a DS phat or lite with a flash cart in one slot and Warioware Twisted in the other to have an all in one game playing solution for the DS-GB lines, and a DS lite can be had for a quarter of the price of a pocket.

RABicle:
Yeah I think I just want a GBA with an IPS screen, a flashcard and be done with it.

pokepal148:
I'm testing it out and the GB emulator for DS can actually use the rumble pack in Warioware Twisted for Pokémon Pinball.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version