Community Forums > General Chat

NBA Thread: Brought To You By The Tampa Bay Raptors Of Toronto

<< < (574/596) > >>

broodwars:
Well, there it is, as expected. Quin Snyder has stepped down as Head Coach of the Dumstper Fire that is the Utah Jazz.

https://www.slcdunk.com/2022/6/5/23155620/quin-snyder-is-stepping-down-as-utah-jazz-head-coach

Adrock:
That Poole Party 3 would have gotten a Mike Breen "Bang!" if he didn't have COVID. I hate this timeline.

--- Quote from: broodwars on June 05, 2022, 07:54:58 PM ---Well, there it is, as expected. Quin Snyder has stepped down as Head Coach of the Dumstper Fire that is the Utah Jazz.
--- End quote ---
The Jazz can do us all a solid and hire Mark Jackson.

Adrock:

--- Quote from: Adrock on June 02, 2022, 11:23:18 PM ---This is embarrassing.

--- End quote ---
Same, just in the other direction. An entire quarter of garbage time. If nothing else, no Steph in the fourth quarter should be good for Game 3. Too bad the Warriors gave away Game 1.

Game 3 is on Wednesday. Is this scheduling normal? I originally thought Game 2 was supposed to be last night. There's only two days between Game 3 and Game 4.

BlackNMild2k1:
This is how Game 1 should've looked, if it weren't for the "cheat code" 3's being unlocked for the C's last game. I knew they couldn't continue to shoot with that amount of luck and accuracy. I think it's fitting that they spammed the 3 in game 1, and then apparently broke the button for game 2.

Dray was flirting with an ejection.... I don't know why he keeps testing the ref's.... but he won the game of chicken this time. Under normal circumstances... it might've been a double T and the keep it moving.

I expect a closer game for Game 3, with the Dubs pulling out a win in Boston and goin up 2-1 after another big run in the 3rd or 4th to get some separation.

BeautifulShy:
Lakers finally signed Darvin Ham and he said all the right things.  It made it sound like Russ was in the plans for the upcoming season but i get they have to say that to get Russ to buy in and not tank his trade value even lower than it is.  System seems good with the 4-1 out but if Russ is staying then it is going to be hard to use that unless they get back a floor spacing 5 or get the defensive wings in a low 3 and D wing free agency.

Best option seems to be trade Russ for Brogdan and Hield and grab OP Jr with the taxpayer MLE or trade for Rozier, Oubre Jr and Plumlee and go from there with wings and front court depth.

A lot of what was said in the press conference was about sacrifice but that was said last season with Russ, LBJ and AD playing different roles but it never happened.  So talk is cheap till I see otherwise.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version