Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia XXXI: Day 7.

<< < (2/5) > >>

TheFleece:
The setting is grim for Townies- there are any left.

Dasmos:
The bomber and his apprentice are going to be pivotal. Like Spak was saying in the dead thread, everything has to go right for the townies to have any chance. We can still pull off a win from here, but it's bleak.

Pale:
Well one of the two people from yesterday has to get voted out. I'm going with...

unvote nickmitch

BFS was the cop, but he obviously wasn't sure about any of his votes yesterday so either his investigation of the individual came back townie and he thought they were a godfather, or he hadn't investigated them.

NWR_insanolord:
Man, with my deep hatred of Dasmos I really wish I'd been paying enough attention to break the tie last night. Better late than never, though, so VOTE DASMOS.

NuclearSpeed:
Can we get a school set up in this town my math skills failed me last night and I didn't realize there was going to be a tie to be broken. With that it does seem like on of those two should be voted out, and I will wait to hear arguments from both before voting on them, but since my first vote was mafia, I'll stick with my second choice and go with unvote thefleece

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version