Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia XXXI: Day 4.

(1/10) > >>

Khushrenada:
Ian "Mr. Resetti" Sane aka Death was still stewing over the failed murder attempts. He decided to strike early instead of waiting late at night.

Death wandered through the village, he was looking for a soul to steal.
He was in a bind 'cos he was way behind so he was willin' to make a deal.
When he came across this young man with some bongos, playin' em hot.
And then Death jumped upon a hickory stump and said: "Boy let me tell you what:
"I bet you didn't know it, but I'm a fiddle player too.
"And if you'd care to take a dare, I'll make a bet with you.
"Now you play a pretty good fiddle, boy, but give the devil his due:
"I'll bet my axe of gold against your soul, 'cos I think I'm better than you."
The boy said: "My name's Vudu and it might be a sin,
"But I'll take your bet, your gonna regret, 'cos I'm the best that's ever been."

Vudu you tighten up your drums and play your bongos hard.
'Cos hells broke loose in Beanerville and the devil deals it hard.
And if you win, you get this shiny axe made of gold.
But if you lose, the devil gets your soul.

The devil opened up his case and he said: "I'll start this show."
And fire flew from his fingertips as he resined up his bow.
And he pulled the bow across his strings and it made an evil hiss.
Then a band of demons joined in and it sounded something like this.
When the devil finished, Vudu said: "Well you're pretty good ol' son.
"But if you'll sit down in that chair, right there, I'll show you how its done."

Sea of the North, now run, man, run.
The devil doesn't see you with that gun.
Shoot him in the head quick, before he know,
"Devil, did you turn white?"
"Go, North, go."

Then Death bowed his head because he knew that he'd been beat.
He laid that golden axe on the ground at Vudu's feet.
Vudu said: "Death just come on back if you ever want to try again.
"I told you once, you son of a bitch, I'm the best that's ever been."

With that, TheNorthSea and Vudu took Death's bullet riddled carcass to the gathering at Town Hall and put it on display. The towns people cheered at this turn of good fortune. Finally, things were starting to go right.

After hearing about the end of Death, Spak-Spang quickly left to take care of his other duties.  He checked his notebook and found the name DAaaMan64.  "Ahhh, I haven't even seen this chap around. I heard he was experiencing high levels of stress and considering what is happening around the village these days, that would be normal. I think I'll go check his house."  When Spak-Spang tried the front door of DAaaMan64's but found it was locked. He tried ringing the doorbell but was greeted with silence. Finally, after making sure no one was around, he raced with all his might to the door. "Raptor Rescue!," he cried, as he did a flying karate kick to the front door.  After bursting through into the main room, he found it empty.  On the second floor he was met with a gruesome sight.  The fact that DAaaMan64 was found dead drowned in his own bathtub wasn't it.  It was the fact that DAaaMan64 was wearing womens' lingerie while holding pictures of himself.  Apparently he had been dancing in the full bathtub, lost his balance, cracked his head on the bathroom wall, and was left to drown in his self-indulgence..."But I can't let this lingerie just go to waste," Spak-Spang giggled. He ran off to his home, leaving the naked Villager's corpse behind...

Later that same night, Spak-Spang had woken up for a late-night snack.  He fumbled around in the dark for the light switch, and he eventually caught hold of it causing light to flood the room.  As his eyes adjusted to the light, he noticed something was wrong.  In the place where his refrigerator used to stand was a big empty space.  "Hey, someone stole my refrigerator!," he cried, "And all my coffee tea that was in it!"  He heard a noise behind her.  "Oh, you can have it back."  Tom Nook pulled a leaf from his coat and threw it above Spak-Spang's head.  It then transformed into his refrigerator, which fell crushing him to death. "Don't you ever try to muscle in on my coffee racket," he yelled at the corpse. Now what should I do with this villager, he wondered.

The next day, Mayor Khushrenada awoke feeling a bit relieved. He didn't have the Resetti nonsense to worry about any more. Now he could focus on the whereabouts of Tom Nook and Crazy Redd. He headed off to the police station to make sure no one had slipped in or out and to see what events were coming up. They were supposed to have a firework display in a couple of days. And he should check out the lost and found bin. Entering the police station, Khushrenada saw Spak-Spang's dead body lying over the bin. "We, uh, found him last night," Copper said, "We, uu, also found your, uh, delicate property." Copper then proceeded to hand over the womens' lingerie that had been stolen. "Uh, yes, uh, well, *cough*, good work on finding, uh, so many things, uh, officer," Khushrenada said, quickly snatching the lingerie and stuffing it under his hat, "Now let's try and find some mafia." "Yes sir," replied Copper.

Khushrenada:
Announcement Post.

Results:

Ian Sane - Death/Mr. Resetti (Killed by Vote)
DAaaMan64 - Villager - (Death by Inactivity)
Spak-Spang - Villager (Killed by Coons)

Voting Deadline is the usual - Midnight EST.

Today is a Crazy Redd hit night. My favorite kind of night.

The following people must vote or die:

Plugabugz

That is all.

Pale:
Hey guys, Khush has this thread locked so I'm technically breaking a rule, but I won't be able to play today as I'm leaving for Disney and won't be back until after midnight. According to the post I don't have to vote, so i guess that's cool.  See you all tomorrow.

Khushrenada:
And we're off. Let the day begin.

Dasmos:
Well I'm voting for vudu.

Changed from EasyCure, he's just being too quiet this game.

Also I think we should put a limit on the amount of times Maxi can ask for a vote tally, we don't need one everytime a single vote has been made!! Also I'm sure he can count and he doesn't need others to do it for him everytime.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version