Community Forums > General Chat

The Lettuce Cat is so last week. Mock me for being behind the times. Lounge: Chill and talk about what is going on in your world

<< < (5/5)

BeautifulShy:
Congrats Nickmitch!

nickmitch:
Thanks, you guys! We're very excited!

--- Quote from: Adrock on February 15, 2022, 10:55:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: nickmitch on February 15, 2022, 09:27:52 PM ---I recently got engaged. It was over Christmas. Figured this was a good place to tell my favorite internet strangers.

--- End quote ---
Strangers? Pfft, whatever, man. I thought we were cool. Conglaturationz, I guess.

--- End quote ---

C'mon. We're still cool. You know?

BeautifulShy:
Little update on Mesa.  They called and they told me they needed to go through some things and in a few days to a week they will call us again and let us know what is going on with the voucher.   Fingers crossed in a week or so we get the voucher.    Already packing up my room .  Got my books and CDS, DVDs and game cases packed.  I have a CD case with most of my CDs and I have my Switch case with my games in the case.  Just gotta wash my clothes and pack them away.  Before we go I can tape my dresser shut and just have most of my clothes in it.   Just have to go through my clothes in my door closet and then everything else I have is a vanity table, body sized mirror, side table and one chair and table.  Not to mention my bed of course.

So things are trending well with me with things.

Bungle4:
Good luck with the move BShy. It is going to feel great when you get all settled into your new place.

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote from: Bungle5 on March 02, 2022, 06:30:14 PM ---Good luck with the move BShy. It is going to feel great when you get all settled into your new place.

--- End quote ---

Yeah I am suppose to hear back from the Housing Athority this week so hopefully something comes of it. I will probably call them today or go out to them on Monday and see what is going on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version