Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Nintendo Switch 2021 Statistics!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Luigi Dude:
Once again I stepped up my game this year compared to last.

54 games played in 2021 compared to 48 games in 2020.

755 hours played in 2021 so far compared to 655 hours in 2020.  The website is constantly updating since this number was actually at 742 when I first saw the stats earlier this week, so by the end of the year I actually might break the 800 hour mark.

Top 3 games were

1. Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana: 85 hours

2. Xenoblade 2:  77 hours

3. Super NES Online:  74 hours

Most active day was Sunday May 30th where I put 8 hours into Ys VIII that day.

So yeah, it was a pretty productive year.  These numbers will probably be much lower next year since in 2022 I hope to finally go back and finish off my 3DS backlog, since I haven't played that system since Fall 2018.  Still got quite a few big RPG's on the 3DS I'd like to finally do which will probably cut a few hundred hours off the Switch next year.

Mop it up:
Last year this showed a top five, but now it's only top three? Bummer.

No surprises in mine which shows my top three as:

Monster Hunter Rise
Plants Vs Zombies Battle for Neighborville
Super Mario Bros. 35

I liked SMB 35 more than I expected so I played it regularly up until it was disabled.

However, whatever method they're using to compile these stats appears to be inaccurate, at least for me. Based on the hours shown here and what's logged on my actual system, I know that at least Super Mario 3D World should be in the second slot. Not sure what's going on there.

Order.RSS:
I think the numbers are probably slightly delayed. At the bottom it tells you when it gathered your data, for me that was November 29th, so they're about 3 weeks off.

My stats:
1. Hades - 111 hours
2. Picross S: Sega Genesis & Master System Edition - 37 hours
3. Metroid Dread - 19 hours

Yeah, oops, fell down the Styx in a big way again. Hades remains really good, and it's still surfacing new conversations every few runs. Must've been a nightmare for QA testing.
My overall numbers decreased by a hefty 190 hours over last year. Although I suppose last year was my first year on Switch, so the early excitement, WFH, and Animal Crossing were always going to contribute to higher numbers.
It says I played 36 games this year, but I'm pretty sure that includes demo/NSO trials, so those numbers seem artificially inflated.

Main takeaway for me: I play mostly short stuff, and should really stop buying those AAA games Square & Bethesda keep putting on discount, because I don't really play them anyway. Metroid's the only one I made time for really.

RABicle:
Nintendo Australia doesn’t do these :( This is what it must feel like to be discriminated against.

Mop it up:

--- Quote from: Order.RSS on December 19, 2021, 04:26:42 PM ---I think the numbers are probably slightly delayed. At the bottom it tells you when it gathered your data, for me that was November 29th, so they're about 3 weeks off.
--- End quote ---
I mainly played Super Mario 3D World back in February and March, so this isn't the reason for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version