Author Topic: Episode 270: New Pokemon Snapchat  (Read 25332 times)

Offline NWR_Neal

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 27
    • View Profile
Episode 270: New Pokemon Snapchat
« on: April 30, 2021, 09:29:00 AM »

We go deep on New Pokemon Snap and also hit up your listener mail about F-Zero, story games, and more.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/connectivity/57020/episode-270-new-pokemon-snapchat

Budding photographer John Rairdin sits down with Neal Ronaghan to talk about New Pokemon Snap. John reviewed it for Nintendo World Report and both hosts have things to say about the sequel 22 years in the making. But before that, Neal sings the praises of Fly Together and the pair dive into the bucket of listener mail. We even gave away a game! And the recipient...like Balan Wonderworld? Man alive, I didn't believe it myself. Enjoy the show and hey - maybe send in some listener mail of your own? We might have more giveaways if so.

Send in some listener mail and let us know what you want to see from this revival. Feel to harass the Twitter account as well.

Neal Ronaghan
Director, NWR

"Fungah! Foiled again!"

Offline Woody

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 270: New Pokemon Snapchat
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2021, 08:23:12 AM »
Thanks for answering my Game & watch question in such detail. I just managed to buy a reasonably priced Ball G & W. I Missed out on Balan, not sure how I feel about that.