Community Forums > General Chat

Hey yo

<< < (5/5)

ThePerm:
iv been on these forums about 4 years....i think 1999-2003. I started here when it was opn2000
the first few months only had like 30 people. This board already has 264 people...its been open only
a few days. Opn2000 was a bunch of elitests, ezboard was more fanboys then anythign else. This one
seems nice. I like the layout. It looks more proffessional. Maybe the look fo the boards will influence the
quality of the content.

strat:
I love the new look and spped, but yeah, no avatars sucks... they were always my favourite part of forums.  Oh well... It's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all

EDIT:  Why can no PC's see this (?) symbol?  It pisses me off...

CanadianEh:
Hey, I like the board. Good job guys from PlanetGamecube!

Anyway, I figure i'll tell a little about myself here.

I've been a gamer since 1990, when I was only 4 or 5 years old. I started with a NES but quickly moved on to the SNES. I really enjoyed the Super Nintendo back in that time, and even nowadays I consider it to be my console of choice. In 1998, I dropped the SNES craze and finally moved on to the N64, just in time for the legendary Ocarina of Time. 2001 marked the year I bought a Gamecube. I started with only two games (Wave Race and Smash Bros) but now I have 8 games altogether for my Cube. In October, for the very first time, I bought myself a console other than Nintendo's. I bought a PS2. I consider the PS2 and the Gamecube to be The Perfect Combination. I also own a Gameboy, GBC, GBA, and soon to be GBA:SP.

I'm currently a moderator over at the Gamespot forums and have been one for about 4 months now. It's a great responsibility, especially when look at the fact that i'm only one of the 27 mods on a forum which has an amazing amount of members.

It's great to be here, and maybe i'll stay for a while. We'll see...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version