Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Switch Friend Code Thread

<< < (9/10) > >>

Armak88:
Lol. Yes actually reviewing my posting history shows that I did make a bunch of posts when I was playing Animal Crossing.

I will get the new Animal Crossing when it comes out, but as of yet Smash is the only online game I'm playing on Switch.

I did add everyone in this thread, unless I missed someone unintentionally. Not that it seems to matter as the matchmaking is so bad that even when I see someone else is online, and playing smash I can't communicate with them to set up a match.

Mop it up:
I don't play Smash, but I s'pose I could still add you anyway.

BeautifulShy:
I guess I should bump this thread since I got a new Switch Lite.  I am going to add everyone in this thread shortly but here is mine. 

SW-2862-0721-2519

Don't have any games yet aside from the SNES system, NES system, Namco Museum Pac-Man VS, and Super Kirby Clash.  I will either get New Horizons or Pokemon Shield next month.   But yeah I finally have a Nintendo console again. Missed out on the Wii U. But yeah good times area ahead. 

Edit: I added everyone I knew on the forums. BnM I tried adding your code but it wasn't able to find you which I am guessing has to do with the issues you had so message me your new code if you wish to do so.

Khushrenada:
Welcome to the Switch Party. However, you'll find the true Nintendo Gaming Heroes are still playing Wii U (or at least GameCube) games and stuff.

stevey:
Got a switch on Black Friday last year and forgot to post my code here
SW-0233-0928-9214

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version