Author Topic: Nintendo Adds Second Day Of Treehouse Live At E3  (Read 1742 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Nintendo Adds Second Day Of Treehouse Live At E3
« on: June 02, 2016, 03:55:07 AM »

So much for all Zelda, all the time.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/42783/nintendo-adds-second-day-of-treehouse-live-at-e3

Nintendo's E3 plans will include a lot of Zelda, but a lot of other things as well..

The first sign came when the Japanese Twitter account for Pokémon sent a message today confirming both Pokémon Sun and Moon as well as Pokémon Go, would have a presence at Treehouse Live.

Nintendo later followed up with a press release confirming the Treehouse Live show would now be a two-day affair, with day 1 being Zelda for Wii U and Pokémon Sun and Moon. Day 2 will feature "upcoming Wii U and 3DS titles" including (but not limited to) Monster Hunter Generations, Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE and Dragon Quest VII. There will also be an opening Q&A about Pokémon Go at 10 am Pacific / 1 pm Eastern on Day 2.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Ian Sane

• Champion for Urban Champion
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo Adds Second Day Of Treehouse Live At E3
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 12:13:01 PM »
So Nintendo realized that showing only one game at E3 despite having more than that available to show was a stupid idea and have changed plans accordingly.  Good for them.  Of course this is the conclusion you're supposed to come to behind closed doors, not a month or so after revealing your initial plans publicly and observing ridicule and concern from your target audience.

Anyway I now feel I should pay some attention to E3 so this is great news.

Offline Oedo

• This title is an insult!
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 04:44:50 PM »
Here's hoping we finally get a release date for Dragon Quest VII (and with some luck VIII as well, even if they end up moving it to early 2017).

Offline Lemonade

• A True Gaming Hero
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2016, 09:03:24 PM »
The Treehouse Live has been really good in past years, so Im glad they will be showing more than just Zelda.

Offline pololmejor

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2016, 10:16:17 AM »
I'm starting to feel the lack of a Digital Event this year...