Community Forums > Movies & TV

IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!! [OT] for the Marvel Cinematic Universe (Movies & TV)

<< < (932/936) > >>

nickmitch:
I imagine the Wong/Abomination relationship might imply that the former has a need or seeking to help the latter not be in jail. But I could see him going for the Thunderbolts job in order to have "legit" work.

BlackNMild2k1:
Wakanda Forever was Dope.

Namor was Dope. the winged ankles kick ass. See them in action and then try to disagree.
I would love to see Namor get his own movie. the world of Talokan and the Adventures of Namor could use more spotlight.

Tribute to Boseman and T'Challa was handled extremely well.
check the spoiler thread for more thoughts.....

Don't wait for the D+ stream, go see it in theaters.

The way Marvel weaved the Latin American Lore and History into the story was a really nice touch.

and FYI, there is only a Mid Credit Scene. just 1.
do not wait around for a Post-Credit scene as there isn't one.

You're welcome.

Adrock:

--- Quote from: BlackNMild2k1 on November 11, 2022, 03:50:56 PM ---Don't wait for the D+ stream, go see it in theaters.
--- End quote ---
I'm glad it's good, but I'm waiting for streaming. That's part of the reason I pay for the app. The only Phase 4 movie I saw in theaters is No Way Home because Spider-Man is my favorite and since it's Sony, it wouldn't be on Disney+.

BlackNMild2k1:
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3V5KDHRQvk

Looks like High Evolutionary maybe? And an exploration into Rockets origin... I believe that is what was rumored.

ThePerm:
I wonder how many of these actors are just going to fly over to DC when their characters die?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version