Community Forums > Movies & TV

IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!! [OT] for the Marvel Cinematic Universe (Movies & TV)

<< < (927/936) > >>

Adrock:
Official Trailer | She-Hulk: Attorney at Law | Disney+

Normally, I’m all 🤷‍♀️ about Rule 63 superheroes especially Hulk/She-Hulk because the contrast between male and female versions is peak Comic Are Extra® (i.e. the female counterpart of the giant rage monster is still comics-sexy). However, the trailer was fun.

I appreciate the Emil Blonsky cameo and the blink-and-you’ll-miss-it look at Jameela Jamil’s Titania. I’m glad Marvel chose not to show Matt Murdock and hope it doesn’t in any trailer. I don’t think Charlie Cox has been officially announced. After Spider-Man: No Way Home, come on…

I’ve seen people dunk on the CGI. Personally, it looks good for a TV show.

Stratos:
This is a common complaint of most of the MCU TV CGI. I think it is partly people used to the MCU films overall having superior CGI so its kind of jarring. But some CGI has been bad by TV standards but I didn't feel that in She Hulk. Moon Knight had worse CGI.

BlackNMild2k1:
These shows have movie budgets though, so what i think the issue actually is, is time.

I've seen examples of the CG being updated or scenes being edited after the initial release.

Don't be surprised if you go back to Moon Knight 3 months from now, and things have been spruced up a bit in a couple scenes.

Stratos:
Agree, time is their worst enemy. You would think that they would have learned this lesson back when Black Panther was criticized for poor CGI in the final fight scenes. Or even Pirates of the Caribbean 2/3 where they talked about all of the insane overtimes and extra crunch animators did to make their timelines. True they can go back after the fact but reviewers don't generally change their scores and I'm not sure touch ups would make much of a difference in the long run.

BlackNMild2k1:
New Thor Poster (spoiler - It's fuckin Awesome)

and the new Trailer (spoiler - It's Also Fucking Awesome)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go8nTmfrQd8

LOL at the ending

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version