Author Topic: F-Zero  (Read 11009 times)

Offline Swordsplay

• Burninating the country side
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:F-Zero
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2003, 07:28:55 AM »
Any advice on how to get the 35 pills in 60 seconds in the first chapter in story mode on very hard mode?

How about very hard mode on chapter 8 and 9?  I already beat hard on 8 and 9.
Swordsplay, the great and cool almighty quote giver.  Ask and then you shall receive.  

-quote by manunited4eva22-
Would you like to spam some more with some blankety blank blank blank?
-end quote-

Offline r_227

• View Profile
RE: F-Zero
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2003, 02:51:30 PM »
well i'm getting soul calibur two for sure but im stuck between f-zero gx and madden 2004 dunno which one to get because madden looks really promising and f zero it looks good but im not sure because racers can sometimes get boring for a person that usually plays single player.

help me out here madden or f zero
-R

Offline DRJ

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2003, 03:48:27 PM »
Get FZero for sure. If you really need a football game pick up Madden 2003 for like $10. Madden 2004 doesnt add that much over the previous year, and you can always pick it up next year for cheap when Madden 2005 comes out.
Ralph: Hi, Principal Skinner! Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!

Offline r_227

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2003, 04:01:41 PM »
i just hope i dont get bored with it because it is really difficult. but then again madden can get boring too

i
-R

Offline DRJ

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2003, 05:17:35 PM »
Its hard to beat and unlock everything, but easy to play. The races get very easy once you learn the tracks and learn how to kill your opponents.
Ralph: Hi, Principal Skinner! Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!

Offline iTZKooPA

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2003, 08:16:53 PM »
yea FZero definltey i have madden barely play it over SC2 Fzero and Mario Golf

you guys using customized cars for the story or no? can you customize cars to be fast than the normal pre-builts?

ALSO

who knows anywhere with Fzero AX?  im gonna go searching the phili area, thought we should report to each other if we find any (im willing to hit any arcade from phili to connecticut)
-KooPA

« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2003, 01:32:08 PM »
Can anyone explain to me what the AX cups are? I've read stuff about them, but I don't understand what they are. Just tell me you don't need a gBA or any other periphel to unlock them.

Offline KnowsNothing

• Babycakes
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2003, 01:38:51 PM »
God, I can't beat story mode at all.  I can't complete level 1 on hard, and I can't beat level 2 at all.

But the game is still fun.  And it's a hard that makes you want to keep trying, because each time you get that much closer.  I CAN DO IT NEXT TIME.

Goodness this game is fun.
kka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wa

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 10, 2003, 03:16:40 PM »
My favorite thing to do is set infinite laps in practice mode and see how long it takes me to destroy all 29 competitors...Took me 7 or 8 laps, I believe, for my best  
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline KnowsNothing

• Babycakes
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2003, 04:17:37 PM »
That sounds like fun!  Except that I am really bad at attacking, and I usually end up missing the competitor, bouncing a few times off walls, and either whirling off the course or instantly dropping to last place. :\

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

kka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wa

Offline Ocarina Blue

• View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2003, 04:40:17 PM »

Originally posted by: Hostile Creation
The characters are corny, but still are interesting and have good bios.

I always thought the characters were created with humour in mind. A bounty hunter, a bounty hunter's dark nemisis, a mad scientist, a dinosaur, and a former racing master brought back from the dead who race in an intergalactic grand prix? That sounds like something from the 80's Transformers movies! It's full of imagiation though, and I must say the part that interested me the most about this game was the story mode. It just seems like we've been given such a minute ammount of information about a vast universe, I can't help but look foward to that...  
Om mani padme hum.

« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2003, 05:46:59 PM »
Can anyone answer my question about the AX Cups/cars?

And Story mode was pretty simple, I'm trying to unlock master cup now, but can't beat the last cup on expert, argh!!!!

BTW, what's your favorite level so far?

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2003, 05:51:23 PM »
Didn't read your question, but I have a good idea of what you want...

AX Cup - Beat all cups on Master...yeah, good luck
AX Racers - Beat a Story Mode chapter on Very Hard to unlock a character...Every chapter unlocks a new one...Again, this took forever for me to do...

Oh, my fav track?  Big Blue - Ordeal...A very well-designed track that is perfectly suited for my Destruction Derby ^_^  
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 10, 2003, 07:48:43 PM »

I always thought the characters were created with humour in mind. A bounty hunter, a bounty hunter's dark nemisis, a mad scientist, a dinosaur, and a former racing master brought back from the dead who race in an intergalactic grand prix? That sounds like something from the 80's Transformers movies! It's full of imagiation though, and I must say the part that interested me the most about this game was the story mode. It just seems like we've been given such a minute ammount of information about a vast universe, I can't help but look foward to that...

Agreed.  Do you have the ninth story mode part yet?  I just watched the intro not long ago. . . very corny. . . intend to beat it soon, but I need to finish the last cup on normal and expert first.  I have not been playing it enough of late.
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline Ocarina Blue

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2003, 09:10:39 PM »
Nope, it's not even released here yet
Om mani padme hum.

« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2003, 07:21:12 AM »
The 9th chapter is very annoying, an entire track with no railings, so you pretty much have to memorize the track. Although the ghost is fairly simple, the main problem is staying on the tracks. Once you figure that out, it is an easy victory.

Edit: Curious, why is it called an AX Cup?  

Offline Bloodworth

• Phantom
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2003, 10:05:44 AM »
Because it's the tracks from F-Zero AX -- the arcade game.
Daniel Bloodworth
Managing Editor
GameTrailers

Offline viewtiful_joe

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2004, 03:28:25 PM »
my brother recently bought f-zero gx and it was amazing! the speed and handling makes you fell like your in heaven! i just love the story mode and 2 player. my cars stats are d,e,c there preety bad but its a good car
i have never harmed an onion. . . . so why should they make me cry?

Offline Rob91883

• (Bro Dude)
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2004, 07:16:30 PM »

Someone might have already asked this, but everytime you play F-Zero AX and save the data on your memory card, will you get points automatically when you play GX?( to buy custom parts, etc)
MINKA would say," Whooo iz numba wan!!!??"

Im from California, sorry if I say dude a lot.