Gaming Forums > General Gaming

Amazing Deals!

<< < (138/138)

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: oohhboy on June 25, 2016, 08:18:28 PM ---What is wrong with you?

--- End quote ---

And here's an audio version!

ejamer:
So nobody posts here any longer... but Rive (Steam) is available as part of the current Humble Bundle package, at the lowest "pay what you want" tier.

Pretty sweet deal for those of us with Wii U consoles who could play the game. Slightly less sweet for those with Wii U consoles and computers that can't play Steam games... but still.

I'm buying, even though I can't play now. Figure that I'll be able to play eventually, and am still very excited to (eventually) try the last game from Two Tribes.

ejamer:
Nice set of PS3 and PS4 games from Humble Bundle, but there are a limited number (in the thousands as I post) available.

https://www.humblebundle.com/thq-nordic-playstation-bundle-encore

Kind of envious we haven't seen a Nintendo-based bundle for a while. :)

Stratos:
Not really sure where to put this, but Amazon has finally put the nail in the coffin for their Prime 20% discount on games. You have until the end of the month, but I'm not seeing them apply to newly added games as it wasn't there when I went to pre-order Diablo.

May just go over to Best Buy exclusively since they have a points program. Amazon is replacing the loss with a $10 credit for each purchase, but it is only on "applicable titles" and expires after 60 days. Glad I pre-ordered nearly all of my game purchases through the end of the year.

Got TWEWY, Dark Souls, Monster Hunter GenU, and Smash through Amazon and Starlink as my last Best Buy GCU purchase.

So now I need to decide how I will get Diablo and the few other stragglers. I'm not ready to do all digital because I won't drop $100-200 on a big enough SD card right now, so no using the eShop discount outside of a few digital-only releases.

BranDonk Kong:
Google Express is giving you 20% off just about anything right now, and it stacks with cyber Monday deals so you can pick up an Xbox One X for $320 right now, or a Switch for $240 (and get a $35 eShop card for free).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version