NWR Interactive > TalkBack

Late Era 3DS Remake Hatch Tales Delayed Again, Now Due In Summer

(1/1)

Shaymin:
Sure, run right up against the game that killed game journalism getting an expansion. That'll work so well.http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/66717/late-era-3ds-remake-hatch-tales-delayed-again-now-due-in-summerA beleaguered Kickstarter project originally slated to release this week is getting another three months in the oven.Following an announcement last fall of a March 28, 2024 launch date for Hatch Tales, developer Atooi confirmed to backers today that the remake of Chicken Wiggle was now slated to launch on June 21.In addition to the delay announcement, stated as due to a desire to "deliver an unparalleled gaming experience that exceeds expectations", a new trailer was released:

Lemonade:
This is kind of beyond a joke now, but I still look forward to playing it eventually

M.K.Ultra:
Chicken Wiggle has always been on an uphill battle. I am playing through the Limited Run collection on 3DS and this one is next on the queue. If I can ever finish Etrian Odyssey that is.

pokepal148:

--- Quote from: M.K.Ultra on March 29, 2024, 12:44:33 PM ---Chicken Wiggle has always been on an uphill battle. I am playing through the Limited Run collection on 3DS and this one is next on the queue. If I can ever finish Etrian Odyssey that is.

--- End quote ---
Funfact: That version of Chicken Wiggle has a gamebreaking bug.

M.K.Ultra:

--- Quote from: pokepal148 on March 30, 2024, 02:43:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: M.K.Ultra on March 29, 2024, 12:44:33 PM ---Chicken Wiggle has always been on an uphill battle. I am playing through the Limited Run collection on 3DS and this one is next on the queue. If I can ever finish Etrian Odyssey that is.

--- End quote ---
Funfact: That version of Chicken Wiggle has a gamebreaking bug.

--- End quote ---
Just the Limited Run collection version? Is it avoidable?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version