Author Topic: Find Mii  (Read 3834 times)

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Find Mii
« on: June 11, 2011, 09:09:32 AM »
Ok this game is cheap.  I get to the second to last room and it automatically defeats my 8 lvl 2's and tires out my white guy who reveals the room because he ended up last in the rotation.  I had a guy to clear the darkness so why not let him go first and do his job... blah
But its a free game so I can't really say anything can I.  I think the strategy elements are interesting if the couldn't just fully own you.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline MegaByte

• NWR Staff... Can't win trivia
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 31337
    • View Profile
    • Konfiskated Teknologies Network
Re: Find Mii
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2011, 12:58:17 PM »
At least you had a white guy the first time you entered the room. I had to go through 30 people before getting one -- days of nothing but fleeing cats.
Aaron Kaluszka
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report

Offline rad.i.kal

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
    • Scribble People
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 09:32:48 PM »
i had a similar issue. No white dudes

Offline AV

• Score: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2011, 09:37:07 PM »
its a total addiction. It took me about a weeks worth of miis to get the white one.
The one with the blue shield is annoying too because that's so random and other magics do so little.

I really hope Nintendo updates with more ghosts, levels in the future.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2011, 10:17:05 AM »
Yeah, but anyone with a shield here's what I try to do if I have the combo, assuming I don't have the guy for the shield (I'm looking at you light blue.)

First I cycle through to a Poison one if available.  Poison the ghosts.  Freeze/sleep them and then whittle them away with magic if possible.  That way my lvl 1's will always do at least 1 damage on them.

A promotion Luigi Mansion 2 Version would be awesome.  Where they have captured your Mii in a Mansion with that style of ghost.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Kwolf

• Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2011, 10:32:25 AM »
Ooo I like the Lugi's Mansion idea thing.    I also had a hard time getting my white one.  I think I went through about 40 cats till I got one.   I started my second play through of the game the other day.  I dread that level again, hopefully this time I will get one the first time.  I hope..  *Crosses fingers*

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2011, 05:28:58 PM »
Alright...

so after my L.A. Amusement park trip I finished Find Mii.
Now what?

where is Find Mii 2? Do I just restart and play again? what about the 5 other soldiers I had on crew at the time of the boss slaying? what happens to them? Do I get a refund?

What's next?

Offline delebreaub

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
    • StreetPass WI
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2011, 05:41:22 PM »
Alright...

so after my L.A. Amusement park trip I finished Find Mii.
Now what?

where is Find Mii 2? Do I just restart and play again? what about the 5 other soldiers I had on crew at the time of the boss slaying? what happens to them? Do I get a refund?

What's next?

Have you finished Find Mii (number 1) twice and unlocked all of the original hats? If not, get through it again then Find Mii 2 will unlock automatically. If you have beaten Find Mii 1 twice, then something is wrong and you will want to contact Nintendo.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2011, 05:59:00 PM »
Just went through it the first time.

I just did a reset to start from the beginning.... but lost my 5 soldiers I had left over :(
I didn't even get a refund.