Author Topic: Pokemon Rumble Blast  (Read 1710 times)

Offline delebreaub

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
    • StreetPass WI
Pokemon Rumble Blast
« on: July 19, 2011, 10:18:07 AM »
The sequel to Pokemon Rumble is coming to US in October. Who plans on getting it? I'm hoping to get it for my birthday because it comes out like two weeks before my birthday.

Offline Caterkiller

• Not too big for Smash Bros. after all
  • Score: 74
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Rumble Blast
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 01:49:35 PM »
I'm a huge Pokemon fan but I just continuously write these games off. Was the first any good?
Nintendo players and One Piece readers, just better people.

RomanceDawn

Offline delebreaub

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
    • StreetPass WI
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 04:38:48 PM »
All I got to play was the demo of the original (because I don't have any Wii Points). It was a different experience than the other spin-off Pokemon games. It was a lot of fun. This should be good but we will have to wait and see reviews for the game to tell if it is better or worse than the first. I think that, unless it has tons of content, this would be better suited to be a 3DSWare title over a full retail game, but who knows, it may be worth $40.

EDIT: I forgot, the game comes out next week in Japan. Hopefully it gets good coverage. One site I know will for sure have info about the game is Serebii.net if you want to find out more. Some information has come out about the game but not much.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 04:41:49 PM by delebreaub »

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 09:45:02 PM »
If this game had Wi-Fi then I would be all over it, but since it does not, I'm not interested.