Author Topic: In your opinion, if you own a DS, What is the one game you absolutly NEED?  (Read 2259 times)

Offline Despicable

• Score: -10
    • View Profile
In your opinion, if you own a DS, What is the one game you absolutly NEED?

DISCUSS!  ;D
Dad I'm in Space

I'm Proud of You Son

Dad are you in Space?

Yes now we are Family again.

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
Are polls like this allowed now? I didn't keep track of all the forum rule changes.

Chou Soujuu Mecha MG, it really proves that the DS design had to exist.

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Seriously dude, stop spamming one word answer topics which are already covered by existing threads with more depth.

DISCUSS!  ;D

Don't use the forum equivalent of a Fox News question mark to to expand a non-existant topic, just don't make the topic in the first place.
I'm Lacus. I'm fine as Lacus!
Pffh. Toilet paper? What do you think cats are for?

Offline Despicable

• Score: -10
    • View Profile
Seriously dude, stop spamming one word answer topics which are already covered by existing threads with more depth.

DISCUSS!  ;D

Don't use the forum equivalent of a Fox News question mark to to expand a non-existant topic, just don't make the topic in the first place.
Sorry, just trying to get more active at my new site.
Dad I'm in Space

I'm Proud of You Son

Dad are you in Space?

Yes now we are Family again.

Offline rad.i.kal

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
    • Scribble People
I have a lot of games I enjoyed. I also still have some I wanna try.

I like scribblenauts and the mario games, pretty much any mario game I have tried has been good

How are the zelda games on ds? Dumb question for most, but does anyone have any negative experience or things they don't like

Offline Chozo Ghost

• I do want the Wii U to fail.
  • Score: -431
    • View Profile
Clubhouse Games is the one game to have if you ever get stuck on a desert island, because it is actually over 40 games in one so it has a lot of replay potential.
is your sanity...

Offline broodwars

• Hunting for a Pineapple Salad
  • Score: -1011
    • View Profile
Hmm...for me, it would probably be a game like Radiant Historia.  I don't have a DS anymore, but everything I've heard about Radiant Historia at times makes me wish I still had it.  Maybe that'll get ported over to PSP or something so I can try that out.

When I owned a DS, probably my must-have game would have been Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow or CV: Portrait of Ruin, depending on my mood.
There was a Signature here. It's gone now.