> Announcements

We have new moderators!

<< < (17/17)

Wah:
Khush does a good job of keeping them in check!

Khushrenada:
Sometimes. It's a team effort. I seem to be really great at sniping spambots as they appear during the day before users even have a chance to send a report to the moderators. For a little bit there, I had a page and a half in the moderation log of just me banning spambots before anyone even made a report until your Mafia Game got started. That's probably why you think I do a good job if you were looking at the log before and during your game.

But if a spambot comes on during late evening, I'm not always checking in too often and if it is late at night, I usually don't see it when I get up and check in during the morning because someone from an early timezone has blasted it away already. Usually if a user sends in a report, it's almost always gone before I check in. The e-mail the report goes to is an older account I'll check in on about once a week to clear out advertisements and other notices. I only catch spambots when I'm visiting the forum. Yet, I think I do pretty good in removing the menace just from that method alone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version