Author Topic: Nintendo Labo Announced  (Read 8703 times)

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo Labo Announced
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2018, 05:52:40 PM »
I have no interest in this, but I could see it being a hit.

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2018, 06:20:40 PM »
That's pretty much where I stand. Labo isn't offensive to me. Nintendo probably has a really small team playing with cardboard all day. This is something Sony and Microsoft aren't and can't do with their respective hardware so whatever, I have no problem with Nintendo throwing it against the wall and seeing what sticks.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2018, 07:34:03 PM »
That's pretty much where I stand. Labo isn't offensive to me. Nintendo probably has a really small team playing with cardboard all day. This is something Sony and Microsoft aren't and can't do with their respective hardware so whatever, I have no problem with Nintendo throwing it against the wall and seeing what sticks.
Yeah but all that work could be going towards Mother 3 finally coming to the US.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2018, 02:09:08 AM »
Yeah but all that work could be going towards Mother 3 finally coming to the US.

Keep holding that torch... Mother3 will come the the US one day

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2018, 01:45:16 PM »
one of the most stupid things I've ever ... played with ... was ... expensive electronic gadgets in the 80s, so we made do with the random crap lying around ... I ... see why any kid would have ... interest in Labo.

I once played with LEGOs & Lincoln Logs, and ... Labo is ... much more ... to have mass appeal

Whoa! Ok there, Mr. Positive. Maybe pump the brakes there. Yeah, it's neat but there are still potential hurdles for Labo to overcome first.

Got to hand it to Nintendo's Marketing but they've been doing really good with the Switch in perfectly getting the message across of what games and the system are like and can do. Likewise with Labo, watching the promo for it got me interested and excited for it even though I'm really not interested in acquiring more unitasker gaming peripherals for my closet. But I do like this concept of next level origami. Not quite completely sold but definitely very interested.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2018, 06:42:16 AM »
I predict this will do slightly better than Brain Age!
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post