> Announcements

Topic of the Day (2021 Edition)

<< < (5/11) > >>

Khushrenada:
Have you heard about this gaming franchise called Pokemon?  ??? Apparently, it's been around for awhile but people seem to be taking notice of it and talking about it today because of some presentation that aired today in which they revealed a few games. It's got people chatting about it on Discord and.... not so much on the forums. I guess the game is too niche for the users here.  :-[ Still, the ideas for Pokemon Legends Arceus seems to be what a lot of people are looking for in a Pokemon game these days so it should be exciting news for some. Topi-topi-topi-topi-topi Topic of the Day!

MASB:
Since I have a habit of missing/overlooking topics I'd be interested in on the forums, I'll be making this topic a guide.

Khushrenada:
My neck is so stiff today. I think I was sitting too slouched back on my couch while playing XCX last night. Can that be today's topic? No? Well.... alright. I'll go with the thread I was going to promote on the weekend and then didn't get around to posting. Pokepal148 is up to his usual tricks of trying to get some community game-related action happening with his Winter of 2cold4gamez!. Check it out and sign up if you want or offer your take / suggestions about it. I may end up joining it because I haven't actually ended up buying anything after all when I thought I would be at the time it was starting.

Khushrenada:
I suppose for today's topic, I will highlight the Sign-up Thread for the next game of Safe Words as today is last call and then it will start tomorrow.

However, that doesn't seem like much of a topic, especially for the users who know they won't be participating. So, as a bonus, here's a link to the NWR Review of Cyber Shadow available on the Switch eShop. I think its a game that may have been lost a bit in the midst of January malaise. However, I thought I'd highlight it since it is one of only three games that NWR has rated at a 9.0 or higher in 2021. While it may not be for everyone, (and I certainly have no nostalgia for new games that look like NES games) I'm guessing there are a few gamers that would dig it based on the review.

Khushrenada:
I'm late! I'm late! For an important date! Unfortunately, my previous work was lost and I had to re-do some things. In any case I'm ready now. If it is March 3rd then there is always just one true topic of the day and that is remembering the launch of the Nintendo Switch. Now some of you may be wondering what a Nintendo Switch is. Well, it was a failed device from Nintendo that couldn't even sell 5 million units in its first year. Fortunately, Nintendo moved on to that and became a big presence in mobile phone gaming. None of us saw it coming except for one savvy user who was able to predict all of these events before the Switch even launched. You can read all about it in this thread here where there are no haters.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version