Author Topic: Episode 776: Lice Are a Big Problem for Hair Demons  (Read 855 times)

Offline NWR_Lindy

• Famous Rapper
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
Episode 776: Lice Are a Big Problem for Hair Demons
« on: June 19, 2022, 07:04:00 PM »

Bayonetta is going in the flea dip.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/rfn/60748/episode-776-lice-are-a-big-problem-for-hair-demons

This week there's not exactly a theme to use to launch the article, so I wont. James passingly mentions that he's playing Card Shark, a game about cheating during the French Enlightenment. He encourages playing the demo. Guillaume has found his next brawler: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge. He seems to really like it, but he's been busy: he's also playing Dicey Dungeons and Pac-Man Museum+. Jon and Greg are both playing the demo for Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak. Lastly, Greg closes New Business with Mario Strikers: Battle League and Shin Megami Tensei V.

After a break, we tackle a couple emails. First, in light of Nintendo's difficulty to sell the Xenoblade Chronicles 3 limited edition, Jon and James explore why this is so very hard. Our second email asks us to seed a tournament and decide: who will win. You can send us your eCommerce support questions here.

Jon Lindemann
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report

My Game Backlog

Offline Lemonade

• A True Gaming Hero
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 776: Lice Are a Big Problem for Hair Demons
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2022, 11:34:33 PM »
The discussion about website infrastructure was very interesting.
It reminds me of the time when preorders for the NES Mini took down EB Games website twice