Gaming Forums > General Gaming

2nd Annual NWR Four on Four

<< < (4/8) > >>

M.K.Ultra:

--- Quote from: Khushrenada on April 18, 2022, 04:54:15 PM ---Still the biggest disappointment to me about the Switch: Not being able to see an accurate log of your playtimes on games. 3DS and Wii U could do it but not Switch? 

--- End quote ---
Yes, I try not to let this bother me but it does. Part of that is that fact that the switch has the data I want, it just doesn't show it to me. One consolation is that Sony and Microsoft consoles are not any better about giving you detailed playtime data. Thankfully many games have in-game tracking of time played and any devs that include this get an ok from me.

Khushrenada:
According to my profile, I've played it for 10 hours or more so it seems my guesstimate of 11 hours is pretty spot on. I imagine that it will be close to another 11 hours for me to wrap the game up.

M.K.Ultra:

--- Quote from: Khushrenada on April 18, 2022, 07:46:47 PM ---According to my profile, I've played it for 10 hours or more so it seems my guesstimate of 11 hours is pretty spot on. I imagine that it will be close to another 11 hours for me to wrap the game up.

--- End quote ---
22 hours sounds perfect. I was hoping for that with The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks but ended up spending about 32 hours on it. I played this on the Wii U virtual console using the Gamepad as the touch screen. It was not quite as enjoyable as Phantom Hourglass but it does have its moments. I had a lot of trouble with the music parts since the mic in my gamepad is not what it used to be. I also had look something up in a guide twice. So either it was a little too smart for me or I am getting too old and impatient. That is 3 down and 1 to go...

pokepal148:
I finished Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 3: Night of the Quinkin on PC.
I also have the last K.K. slider tune in Animal Crossing New Horizons on Switch so I'm going to mark that game finished for the purposes of this event to pad my numbers.

I'm currently working through a rom hack of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 called Explorers of the Skies which is something of a difficulty/QoL hack for the second set of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games. It's been really enjoyable so far.

And I guess I'll work on Wind Waker on Wii U a bit for the Zelda game club although I don't expect to finish it.

M.K.Ultra:

--- Quote from: pokepal148 on April 20, 2022, 05:19:18 PM ---I'm currently working through a rom hack of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 called Explorers of the Skies which is something of a difficulty/QoL hack for the second set of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games. It's been really enjoyable so far.

--- End quote ---
So is this a rom hack for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky from DS?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version