Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

w00t. First Topic Ahoy.

<< < (4/9) > >>

RickPowers:
The forums don't have the ability built-in to allow off-site avatars (hosted on your own webspace), and having them on our server would be a HUGE bandwidth concern.  Sorry, but it's just not likely to happen unless FuseTalk releases a version to allow off-site avatars.  Sorry, but that's one of the tradeoffs that had to be made.

Zach Adams:
Eh, ok thats fine. Anyway, I hope you don't mind that I spread the word of this new board in the GAMECUBE DISCUSSION area of the last forum. I certainly didn't find this forum until I read that space shuttle accident news and clicked on Talkback.

epicac:
About the avatars -- I suppose it's not too big a deal, but they're just so instantly recognizable. I think they really help make forums a community instead of just a bunch of faceless screen names talking. Is there an option to make images allowable in signatures, or is the idea of customizable images completely out?

gckinc:
wow...it looks different, very different...

Uglydot:
If they allowed us to have grafics in our sig, that would cause the same bandwidth problem as the avatars...

I thought 2002 was a great year, with Mario, Metroid, Animal Crossing, and so on.  2003 looks like it should be another excellent year for Nintendo and its gamers with the GBA SP, Zelda: Wind Waker, Ikaruga, expanded 3rd party support and so on.  Definatly a great time to own a cube.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version