Author Topic: GOLD  (Read 31274 times)

Offline Daana

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
GOLD
« on: December 01, 2006, 05:26:02 PM »
innit funny when people remember stupid s**t they did to ya 2 or so years ago god 3 or 4 years ago, and you couldn't have the slightest idea who they are, WHO IS DASMOS!?!?!!?!??! i'm Daana Pou whoever you are i'm heaps better than you, my friend googles my name an looky looky DJ Daana's name on a public forum, good to know i had an impact i say peace, freedom and equallity to all and mario is a mother f*ing PIMP!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Daana

• View Profile
RE:GOLD
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 05:34:32 PM »
also any know if Final Fantasy Tactics was released in AUS?

Offline NWR_pap64

• You are not the boss of me
  • Score: 25
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
RE: GOLD
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 06:55:07 PM »
...God I hate noobs.

This is NOT the forums for introductions. Can't you people READ the forums before posting like crazy?
Pedro Hernandez
NWR Staff Writer

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 08:05:14 PM »
There's no better introduction than one that makes everyone think "whoa, what a retard".

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2006, 12:46:54 AM »
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH, indeed!
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2006, 03:03:50 AM »
funhouse'd
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2006, 03:12:04 AM »
GROUND FLOOR

Offline Athrun Zala

• Tween Idol
    • View Profile
    • TM!
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2006, 06:29:36 AM »

Originally posted by: KDR_11k
There's no better introduction than one that makes everyone think "whoa, what a retard".
LOL

Indeed
Quote from: [b]Professional 666[/b]
JOIN MY ASS

IT'LL BE LOTS OF FUN
Best. Quote. Ever. XD

Offline Daana

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2006, 09:51:06 AM »
lmao, i honestly don't care what you all think, i just wanna know who dasmos is, and if i was known as anything besides a newb on here strike me down and render me in a dissasociative coma, i wouldn't want to associate with any of you for reasons such as every one of you post frequently on a public nintendo forum, none of you have any unique tallents which is why you play computer games, none of you will ever find a career that you won't be known as your screen name and i'm going to go on pure faith here and assume most of you are virgin's or 20yr olds that live at home stay up until 3am and work a dead ass job which pays for your ciggerette's and the latest copy's of nintendo monthly, FHM and other men's magazines BUT not explicit one's as you don't want the check out chick to know you whack off 7 days a week (but they do). But i'm a newb, i'm going Holland in a few months to further my career, but you guys have fun i envy you wish i could float threw life entirly dependant on my parents MWAH!!!!

Offline KnowsNothing

• Babycakes
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2006, 09:52:54 AM »
Oh **** he's right better go kill myself.

We have reached a state of WAFFLES.
kka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wa

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2006, 10:30:44 AM »
I wish I could go to Holland to further my career.  I am so jealous.
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2006, 10:35:33 AM »
Ahahaha, Daana is my new favorite poster...Though I'm a bit concerned with what possible career he (or she) could possibly have with such limited...English and social skills...(Baseless generalizations, oh my! )

As for answering your question, Daana, Dasmos is a frequent poster here...What business may you have with him?
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2006, 10:55:25 AM »
Wow Danna, thanks a lot, man. My lack of unique tallents is a real sore spot for me.

I wish I could be like you - not remotely insecure, completely above internet message boards and video games, possessed of superior language and logic skills, too busy with your own hobbies to bother spending time berating the inferior hobbies of others...you really make me feel pathetic.

...I probably don't even have the tallent necessary to travel to Holland. I'd probably be rude and wouldn't take the time to learn the customs of the country before traveling there. Yeah, I'd make a real ass out of myself. But you, there's no way you'd do anything like that.

“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline Daana

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2006, 10:59:18 AM »
oh he wrote something about me on this website it showed up on google and wam bam i'm here i'm extremely articulate i'm not sure what you ment by limited english skills but eh chilled beans, i'm going to Holland to promote a record i'm releasing in June, be avaliable in aus around then too, it's called Ka Ora it's dutch hardcore and gabba and if it fails i join the army... then in 4 year i'll try again :lol: cheers for answering my question woop woop

Offline Daana

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2006, 11:00:44 AM »

Originally posted by: wandering
Wow Danna, thanks a lot, man. My lack of unique tallents is a real sore spot for me.

I wish I could be like you - not remotely insecure, completely above internet message boards and video games, possessed of superior language and logic skills, too busy with your own hobbies to bother spending time berating the inferior hobbies of others...you really make me feel pathetic.

...I probably don't even have the tallent necessary to travel to Holland. I'd probably be rude and wouldn't take the time to learn the customs of the country before traveling there. Yeah, I'd make a real ass out of myself. But you, there's no way you'd do anything like that.

i'm glad you see your fault and hope you correct it my friend :P

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2006, 11:26:45 AM »
Hadouken *fart*

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2006, 12:40:11 PM »

Originally posted by: Daana
i'm going to Holland to promote a record i'm releasing in June, be avaliable in aus around then too, it's called Ka Ora it's dutch hardcore and gabba and if it fails i join the army... then in 4 year i'll try again :lol: cheers for answering my question woop woop
Do you know THE RAT?
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Arbok

• Toho Mikado
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
    • Toho Kingdom
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2006, 01:13:24 PM »
A search for Daana and Dasmos comes up with Dasmos talking about someone called "Daana Pou", due to their hard to pronounce name, who he went to school with. A Google search for that turns up someone called Daana Aaron Pou who went to Pasadena High School in South Australia circa 2005. So if that's you, suffice to say you two probably went to the same school. Case closed, class dismissed.

i'm extremely articulate i'm not sure what you ment by limited english skills but eh chilled beans, i'm going to Holland to promote a record i'm releasing in June, be avaliable in aus around then too, it's called Ka Ora it's dutch hardcore and gabba and if it fails i join the army... then in 4 year i'll try again :lol: cheers for answering my question woop woop

Might want to check the bolded stuff there chief before you continue to promote your "skills with English". Also, a period ever so often doesn't hurt.  
Toho Kingdom

@romero_tk

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2006, 01:22:10 PM »
There is such a thing as Dutch Hardcore?

"There are two things I can't stand. One is intolerance of other cultures... The other is the Dutch." - Nigel Powers

Offline Daana

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2006, 05:37:47 PM »

Might want to check the bolded stuff there chief before you continue to promote your "skills with English". Also, a period ever so often doesn't hurt.

Watch how much i care, wait wait, wait, wait, oh there you know what that was, it's a GOOOOD1!!!!! It's chilled i don't pride myself on my amazing engrish skills, i'm concieted for other, more worthy reasons. For example this NYE i'm going to HTID @ Bristol what are you guys up to? I'll post photo's oh mate OH MATE, anyway lot's of love MWAH MWAH!!!!

ps. some dutch hardcore producers enclude Neophyte (Bodylotion), Stunned Guys, Paul Elstak, Masochist, Hardcore Fundamentalists, Panic, RTC (mainly gabba) Rob Gee (also Gabba and speedcore) and Scott Brown (most of his newer stuff)

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2006, 06:45:15 PM »
Daana v. Dasmos!

Battle Royal in the Funhouse!

PLACE YOUR BETS!
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline Smash_Brother

• Let me show you my poké-balls
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2006, 07:05:21 PM »
I'm inclined to believe some regulars might be creating a few forum alts in order to create some of the more...abstract posts we've seen lately.
"OK, first we need someone to complain about something trivial. Golden or S_B should do. Then we get someone to defend the game, like Bill or Mashiro. Finally add some Unclebob or Pro666 randomness and the thread should go to hell right away." -Pap64

Offline segagamer12

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2006, 07:11:13 PM »
vudu I am offended. My record sold ten times what this guys will ever sell. Plus I am already on Sirious and I-tunes so take that and smoke it. oh and um dasmos is a cool guy so like watch what you say about him ok cool thanks.  
You can call me
THE RAT thank you very much
check out http://www.myspace.com/phatrat1982

Offline IceCold

• I love you Vanilla Ice!
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2006, 07:38:43 PM »
Edit: Never mind
"I used to sell furniture for a living. The trouble was, it was my own."
---------------------------------------------
"If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either."
----------------------------
"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by the candlelig

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2006, 07:50:07 PM »
Forget the alts, I'm in on this drama as a fellow Adelaide-ean (thought I don't know Dasmos or Daana, this is too amusing to pass up).

my friend googles my name an looky looky DJ Daana's name on a public forum, good to know i had an impact i say peace, freedom and equallity to all and mario is a mother f*ing PIMP!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha this is quality Funhouse posting. More rambling incoherent posts plz.

I googled your name.
Results:

Consider this "striking you down" because I want to see if you become far greater than we can ever believe. That or my boredom. Maybe I'm not in on this "interweb" and its new-fangled technologies, but your DJ abilities are exaggerated.

also any know if Final Fantasy Tactics was released in AUS?

Yes, it was. I have it. Its not that great. Turn-based games make me die a little on the inside when I play them. But that was a long time ago, now I am just a soulless monster, eroding the souls of other people for my amusement.

it's called Ka Ora it's dutch hardcore and gabba and if it fails i join the army... then in 4 year i'll try again :lol: cheers for answering my question woop woop

I'm sorry, but attaching Dutch to the term hardcore does not make it hardcore. There's a reason why they call it "dining Dutch" or "Dutch courage" and neither of those terms are inspiring to the Dutch culture. Fun Fact: I'm one-quarter Dutch. This allows me to deride the Dutch as much as I like. Its in the consititution. Somewhere.

I await your next rant. The material I have to work with at the moment is very lacking in depth.

Offline segagamer12

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2006, 07:59:19 PM »
google DJ Serial Killa and see what comes up. That was my Dj name for a while. When I was Executive Producer for Mean Grean Records. Hey Daana if I post links to some of my songs will you post links to yours? we will call it a battle and see who is a better producer.  

EDIT: Nevermind the google thing,  the stuff that pops up isnt me. Its a nother loser who stole my name, tahst why I gaveit up. Gotta be original in the msuic biz or nobody listens to you.  
You can call me

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2006, 08:19:59 PM »
Oh dear, don't start a "DROP YO TRACK" gimmick on this forum.

Nothing ever happens.

People who claim to be black mock the sexuality of others.
Other people claim to be "blacker than thou" and crack wise about other people's momma's.
People read it and realise that its a waste of time.

The usual forum garbage.

Offline Arbok

• Toho Mikado
    • View Profile
    • Toho Kingdom
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2006, 08:41:12 PM »

Originally posted by: Shift Key
I googled your name.

Going from Dasmos' earlier post, his "rap" name seems to be the "The Maori Messiah". A google search for that turns up more, although only one thing related to him (watch out for his seizure graphic up top):

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandID=239693

Man sure does love the word "hardcore" too.
Toho Kingdom

@romero_tk

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2006, 01:15:29 AM »

lmao, i honestly don't care what you all think, i just wanna know who dasmos is, and if i was known as anything besides a newb on here strike me down and render me in a dissasociative coma, i wouldn't want to associate with any of you for reasons such as every one of you post frequently on a public nintendo forum, none of you have any unique tallents which is why you play computer games, none of you will ever find a career that you won't be known as your screen name and i'm going to go on pure faith here and assume most of you are virgin's or 20yr olds that live at home stay up until 3am and work a dead ass job which pays for your ciggerette's and the latest copy's of nintendo monthly, FHM and other men's magazines BUT not explicit one's as you don't want the check out chick to know you whack off 7 days a week (but they do). But i'm a newb, i'm going Holland in a few months to further my career, but you guys have fun i envy you wish i could float threw life entirly dependant on my parents MWAH!!!!

who are you

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2006, 12:15:01 PM »
he loves dutch ovens

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2006, 01:40:40 PM »

Watch how much i care, wait wait, wait, wait, oh there you know what that was, it's a GOOOOD1!!!!!

How much do you care?  Obviously enough to keep coming back to this site, when all you were looking for was one person.  Im sorry for being so mean.  I mean, since I am apperantly going to be a virgin that lives in my parents house when I am 40, I should have more respect for your blooming music career that I am sure is going to be a worldwide hit.  Allow me to just bow down and respect my fate because I post on a nintendo forum, while you are marked in history as the greatest dutch hardcore singer ever.

In all seriousness, I am in college with a high GPA majoring in Astronautical Engineering, I already have an internship lined up for next semester.

Im not trying to brag, Im just showing the fault in your reasoning.  There are many posters here who are successful, or are lining themselves up in growing careers.  A career in music is rarely successful, have fun in the army.

By the way, you wanna see how much I care about you? Other than hitting the "report to mod" button,  Im never going to click on this thread again.  If I wasnt bored I wouldnt have even posted.

Edit: forget the report to mod thing.  It seems your nonsensical rants are slightly entertaining.  I'll want to see the funhouse people make fun of you some more.  Or this is in the funhouse, so it could just be some weird joke.
WiiCode: 2469 4326 9885 9257

Offline Crimm

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2006, 01:42:30 PM »

Originally posted by: Shift Key
People who claim to be black mock the sexuality of others.
Other people claim to be "blacker than thou" and crack wise about other people's momma's.
People read it and realise that its a waste of time.

That sounds like funhouse material to me.
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline 18 Days

• ~*LiL AnGeL*~
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2006, 02:47:03 PM »
SUP DAANA did you hear the Hilltop Hoods won the J Award? Rubbish I say.
pietriots.com
Calenture

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2006, 03:02:16 PM »
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh man, this is the funniest thing ever. No seriously, ever.  
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline 18 Days

• ~*LiL AnGeL*~
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2006, 03:08:12 PM »
WHO ARE YOU!?
pietriots.com
Calenture

Offline segagamer12

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2006, 05:24:19 PM »
nevermind
You can call me

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2006, 07:51:46 PM »

Originally posted by: segagamer12
I never said I was black and I never said anythign about anyones mommas.
Infering that Hip-Hop is just for black people is kinda racist, after all white people have contributed ever since its inception.

never *#&^$* mind I don't think I wanna turn this into an argument anyways So just move along.

This is funny because I was never talking about NWR/PGC, let alone you. Way to be defensive, clownboat!

Offline segagamer12

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2006, 08:03:17 PM »
nothing to see here  
You can call me

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2006, 08:10:16 PM »

>>never *#&^$* mind I don't think I wanna turn this into an argument anyways So just move along.<<

You missed that part. And I know its funhouse rememebr I always reply in here. wasnt being serious.

Oh no, I didn't miss that part. If you didn't want to turn this into an argument (serious or otherwise) you'd have edited it to have sounded less offended.

This just makes you sound even more defensive. Political correctness is overrated, but you're welcome to flip-flop your view all over the place until you find an opinion where you're not standing alone.

Offline 18 Days

• ~*LiL AnGeL*~
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2006, 08:10:55 PM »
Reel this fish in!
pietriots.com
Calenture

Offline Infernal Monkey

• burly British nanny wrapped in a blender
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2006, 08:14:43 PM »

My record sold ten times what this guys will ever sell.

Ten times zero is still zero, rat!

I am already on Sirious and I-tunes so take that and smoke it.

So's GO NINTENDO, what's your point? :]  

Offline segagamer12

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2006, 08:20:06 PM »
nevermind
You can call me

Offline Infernal Monkey

• burly British nanny wrapped in a blender
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2006, 08:22:46 PM »
No. Can't you go away? You would have thought the bloody ban would have made things sink in but I guess not.

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2006, 08:30:02 PM »

#$&* it Imma post links to my songs anyways just so those who care can hear them for themselves.

All I hear is WHINE WHINE WHINE BLACK WHINE WHINE BEASTIE BOYS WHINE WHINE INTEGRITY WHINE WHINE WHINE.

DROP YOUR TRACK. I can't wait to be enlightened by how awesome rap is these days. Oh wait, rap was perfected in the 80s. Prove me wrong!

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2006, 01:17:01 AM »
Whoa, Shift Key and Infernal are twins. Or dupe accounts. Or evil twins.

Correction: Triplets! The clone wars begun they have.

Re-edit: Quintuplets. I think this is an Australian conspiracy. The person in the avatar must be like the Aussie Superman or Paul Bunyan.

Edit again: I found the suspected thread of origin, still don't understand.

Offline Smash_Brother

• Let me show you my poké-balls
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2006, 04:10:42 AM »

Originally posted by: ShyGuy I found the suspected thread of origin, still don't understand.

Likewise.
"OK, first we need someone to complain about something trivial. Golden or S_B should do. Then we get someone to defend the game, like Bill or Mashiro. Finally add some Unclebob or Pro666 randomness and the thread should go to hell right away." -Pap64

Offline segagamer12

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2006, 07:02:18 AM »
its was nothing misunderstanding. people get killed I get wierd end of discussion. life sucks move along.  
You can call me

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2006, 08:08:13 AM »

Originally posted by: Smash_Brother

Originally posted by: ShyGuy I found the suspected thread of origin, still don't understand.

Likewise.

We'll explain it sometime. We bandwagon'd on something in Piechat. See if you can find the original pic (Grubdog photoshopped something awesome, I wonder if it'll see the light of day).

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2006, 08:11:29 AM »

people get killed I get wierd end of discussion.

SAYGAHGAMRRRR IS THREATENING MEEEEE. YOU ALL SAW IT.

Offline segagamer12

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2006, 01:37:39 PM »
:rolls eyes at shift key:

dude whatever

You can call me

Offline 18 Days

• ~*LiL AnGeL*~
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2006, 07:56:19 PM »
DROP YOUR TRACK
pietriots.com
Calenture

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2006, 08:54:25 PM »

Originally posted by: 18 Days
DROP YOUR TRACK

You are B-Rabbit. You will win the hostile crowd. And you will end a formulaic movie by "keeping it real" and not inflating your ego by making a movie about your life.

Oh wait.

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2006, 09:04:58 PM »
DUDE

WHATEVER

Offline couchmonkey

• I tye dyed my Wii and I love it
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2006, 04:59:27 AM »
A chorus of truck driving freaks talking smack.  I thought this was the GRRL ZONE.
That's my opinion, not yours.
Now Playing: The Adventures of Link, Super Street Fighter 4, Dragon Quest IX

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2006, 05:03:24 AM »
Its actually misspelled, its supposed to read:
"Grr! Gaymers Forum"
~'*Girly Men Only*'~

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2006, 05:09:00 AM »
So when is the rest of the regulars going to arrive?
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Athrun Zala

• Tween Idol
    • View Profile
    • TM!
« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2006, 12:26:07 PM »

oh, so you're moving to De Wallen?

couldn't resist XD
JOIN MY ASS

IT'LL BE LOTS OF FUN
Best. Quote. Ever. XD

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2006, 01:24:59 PM »

Originally posted by: Athrun Zala

oh, so you're moving to De Wallen?

couldn't resist XD

Wow He's doesn't know us well at all.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes

Offline segagamer12

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2006, 03:56:42 PM »
i might latter on but I dont have them uploaded to my website right now. ther ecord label site got shut down and we need to get a new one.  
You can call me

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2006, 06:51:38 PM »
DROP YOUR TRACK

Offline Crimm

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2006, 07:30:01 PM »
What was this thread about again?
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline Smoke39

• Smoking is only bad for you if you're not made of smoke already
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2006, 08:41:20 PM »
Your mom.
GOREGASM!

Offline Crimm

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 06, 2006, 05:27:45 AM »
OMG I HAET HER!
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline nitsu niflheim

• Eye-Candy Andy
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 06, 2006, 07:06:58 AM »
I need more drama, chaos and violence.  Come on peoples, give me what I want.
Currently Reading:  Odd Apocalypse ~ Dean Koontz
Currently Watching:  ?

Offline Smoke39

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 06, 2006, 07:25:20 AM »
I'm failing calculus.  It's so depressing.  I think I'll slit my wrists.
GOREGASM!

Offline Athrun Zala

• Tween Idol
    • View Profile
    • TM!
« Reply #65 on: December 06, 2006, 07:45:15 AM »

Originally posted by: Smoke39
I'm failing calculus.  It's so depressing.  I think I'll slit my wrists.
interesting, I got a "FAIL" in the Calculus 2 exam yesterday...
JOIN MY ASS

IT'LL BE LOTS OF FUN
Best. Quote. Ever. XD

Offline Smoke39

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 06, 2006, 10:36:43 AM »
Calculus 2 ftw

True story.  It makes me cry. ):
GOREGASM!

Offline segagamer12

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2006, 02:13:51 AM »
I think people have the wrong impession of my music bsed on the replies I been getting. I am NOT a hardcore rapper. I am NOT a gangsta rapper and I am NOT an Emenin rip off. I have been rapping for as long as that guy and I never even wanted to sound like him.

I must make this clear. I ama  crhistian, part of I think why I am not very popular here maybe. Anywyas my music isn't what you would label Christian rap, it is not mainstreem stuff either.

Some people I think are expecting a profanity filled gangsta rap track and that is not what I do so I think I will disapoint ya'all.

Anywyas I really have been too busy lately, hence why I havent poisted as much as normal. So when I get home tonight I will post a couple tracks for people to lsiten to. Just cuz I ama cool guy and want to pread the love.

Not that you guys care cuz I knwo you hate me anyways but I try to please everyone thats my way.
You can call me

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2006, 03:19:07 AM »
I heard christian rappers rap about tea... and sneakers

Offline nitsu niflheim

• Eye-Candy Andy
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2006, 03:35:26 AM »
I don't think being Christian has anything to do with it.  I think it has to do with the fact that you seem, at times, to be rather annoying.  And annoying people are either ignored and made fun of.
Currently Reading:  Odd Apocalypse ~ Dean Koontz
Currently Watching:  ?

Offline segagamer12

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2006, 01:13:30 PM »
well I do try thank you.
You can call me

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 07, 2006, 07:23:45 PM »

I must make this clear. I ama  crhistian, part of I think why I am not very popular here maybe. Anywyas my music isn't what you would label Christian rap, it is not mainstreem stuff either.

JESUS IS ALRIGHT WITH ME, JESUS IS ALRIGHT O-YEAH!

Bravo on taking me out of context. I could care less of who you choose to pray to each morning, as it doesn't improve your talent. Look at Kanye West for example. He's both religious and gangsta and he's terrible.

I know a lot of religious people, and I enjoy making fun of their spirituality in addition to making fun of them. You're not the only one. Start up a religious thread that won't get locked here and I'll have some fun arguing the merits of spirituality with you in that field of discussion.
If you won't drop your track I'll have to throw down the gauntlet to you.

Some people I think are expecting a profanity filled gangsta rap track and that is not what I do so I think I will disapoint ya'all.

Half-true. I had some expectation that you'd DROP YOUR TRACK but you've disappointed me thus far.

Not that you guys care cuz I knwo you hate me anyways but I try to please everyone thats my way.

DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME.
Rap didn't teach me that pearl of wisdom.

Offline couchmonkey

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 08, 2006, 06:08:58 AM »

Originally posted by: S-U-P-E-R
I heard christian rappers rap about tea... and sneakers

No, they rap about God...a lot.  No judgement of segagamer here since he hasn't DROP-PED THE TRACK, but  most modern Christian music is horrifying.  Classically, though, there's some great stuff.  Like that one where Peter becomes THE ROCK.  Can you smell what the Apostles are cooking?

Heck, even in the past 20 years or so there's been some good stuff, it's modern mainstream Christian-pop that I hate.

Offline UltimatePartyBear

• Voice of Reason
  • Score: 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 08, 2006, 06:25:23 AM »
Do you mean to imply that you don't hate modern mainstream secular pop?

Offline segagamer12

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 09, 2006, 04:48:03 AM »
ok here they are. http://www.ratscollectibles.com/music

You might have to download the songs I am not sure. I tried to get them as mp3s but it wouldn't let me uplaod them as mp3s.

Anyways listen to them theirs only 3 songs Day Dreamin is a Techno song, what I am doing now, the other two are the rap songs. Let me knwo what you thinkg be honest you guys always are if they sucks say so if their cool say so peace out talk latter.

I am really interested in Ty's opinion if he can be honest.  
You can call me

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 09, 2006, 05:49:18 AM »
If I slit my wrist Everytime I did bad in Calculus I would look like a war vet, of several wars....

Offline Smoke39

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 09, 2006, 06:16:29 AM »
I bet the girls would be all over you and your manly scars.
GOREGASM!

Offline segagamer12

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 09, 2006, 06:37:18 PM »
I flunked out of general math.

It was cuz the teacher hated me cuz I was late for class a lot and we woudl argue and i would get detentiona nd not show up and get ISS and then he flunked me.

Math sucks anyways.  
You can call me

Offline couchmonkey

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2006, 07:37:48 AM »

Originally posted by: PartyBear
Do you mean to imply that you don't hate modern mainstream secular pop?

Touche!  I have to say I find that secular mainstream pop is more likely to take risks and ends up with more interesting results overall, but yeah, it's not all that great.  It also depends on whether we're talking "pop" as a genre or "pop" as popular music in the larger sense, but this is already too serious for the Funhouse.

Maybe what I need is an outlet for non-mainstream Christian music.  Most of my music listening these days goes towards local non-profit stations that don't play top 40 material, and there's plenty of good pop coming from that scene.

Edit: Segagamer - checked out the songs, pretty good, really.  I'd suggest working on endings, the songs seem to come to a halt unexpectedly.  I also found the lyrics hard to hear on the first track, I'm guessing professional studio recording conditions are the thing you're missing there.

Offline Athrun Zala

• Tween Idol
    • View Profile
    • TM!
« Reply #79 on: December 12, 2006, 04:25:48 AM »

Originally posted by: Smoke39
I bet the girls would be all over you and your manly scars.
interesting.... I'll have to try that one out
JOIN MY ASS

IT'LL BE LOTS OF FUN
Best. Quote. Ever. XD

Offline segagamer12

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 12, 2006, 08:16:18 AM »

regarding the pop music topic, everybody needs to realise that the world we be a better place if we all just liestend to Lindsay Lohan and Garbage all day long then we wouldn't fight over stupid tings, Nintendo would sell millions more than they do and I would finaly be abel to start up a business that doesnt fall flat on its face.

also
thanks couchmonkey for feedback. my sings were done on my pc. I was building a studio but it got too costly and we eventualy shut down the record label.

You can call me

Offline Athrun Zala

• Tween Idol
    • View Profile
    • TM!
« Reply #81 on: December 12, 2006, 09:30:12 AM »

regarding the pop music topic, everybody needs to realise that the world we be a better place if we all just got rid of Lindsay Lohan
fixed
JOIN MY ASS

IT'LL BE LOTS OF FUN
Best. Quote. Ever. XD

Offline couchmonkey

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 12, 2006, 10:25:35 AM »

thanks couchmonkey for feedback. my sings were done on my pc. I was building a studio but it got too costly and we eventualy shut down the record label.

Yeah, I imagine.

For my money, Paris Hilton is the only worthwhile pop artists in teh universe!

Offline segagamer12

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 12, 2006, 12:39:59 PM »
I saw that movie, what was it called "one night..."
You can call me

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 13, 2006, 08:56:14 PM »

regarding the pop music topic, everybody needs to realise that the world we be a better place if we all just liestend to Lindsay Lohan and Garbage all day long then we wouldn't fight over stupid tings, Nintendo would sell millions more than they do and I would finaly be abel to start up a business that doesnt fall flat on its face.

Someone get me a paperbag, I'm gonna hyperventilate while trying to comprehend this statement.

1. I highly doubt that the people of the world be able to solve all its problems if everyone organized themselves and play Lindsay Lohan's latest single synchronously so that everyone would hear it and get the same message.

2. Sir Bob Geldof can't fix the poverty problem after 20 years and however much campaigning. Are you saying that Shirley Manson be able to do better? Maybe the brave knight does need a goth perspective on things, with the whole angst and black paint and stabbing. Yeah, that could get more money off Joe Gas Station. I wonder how much kidneys sell for these days. I'll ask the black market and then send a note to Bobby.

3. Stupid things are argued about because people are not able to understand both sides of an argument. If you see something as stupid, look at why people are arguing with you about it. Some people call it ignorance.

4. Nintendo are fine. The Wii and DS are printing money for them right now. I think you have more of a problem with Nintendo not being "cool" or "popular"

5. Can't fault you trying to establish something on your own steam. I hope you find something that does well enough to send me a moneyhat someday!

Offline segagamer12

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 14, 2006, 12:13:08 PM »
as loing as youthought it was funny my works is complete.  
You can call me

Offline 18 Days

• ~*LiL AnGeL*~
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 14, 2006, 11:47:31 PM »
I think it has to be said that Shirley Manson is better than Lindsay Lohan in EVERY SINGLE WAY.

Just throwing that out there since Garbage was mentioned.
pietriots.com
Calenture

Offline segagamer12

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 15, 2006, 01:48:55 AM »
Ok well I agree fully.

Did everyone like miss my post about why I obsess o fLohan but I really dont like her that much?

Yeah it was under Reader Review Lindsay Lohan.

It was a long, and of course full of spelling errors but it explains it pretty much.

BUT its too late to change my tune now even though Garbage is my favorite band (honest) I have to maintain the lohan love. (its all a front)

WAIT A MIN. nobody else commented on my sonsg, shiftkey was the guy who kept asking for it and he didnt even comment on it. dude weres the team spirit?
You can call me

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #88 on: December 15, 2006, 03:24:43 AM »
Honestly, and not cause I'm trying to start a fight...

Each one is way to repetitive to be interesting.  You need to mix things up a bit.  The rap songs sounded incredibly unprofessional.  I would move away from that direction.
---------------------

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 15, 2006, 04:45:43 AM »
i saw Lindsay Lohans vagina
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: December 16, 2006, 03:19:53 AM »
I feel it is my civic duty to remind everyone of this thread.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 16, 2006, 10:26:55 PM »

WAIT A MIN. nobody else commented on my sonsg, shiftkey was the guy who kept asking for it and he didnt even comment on it. dude weres the team spirit?

Team spirit was left at the pep rally, junior. I'll comment on the songs when I get a few minute to actually listen.

And that IM thread is hilarious. Can you take a joke these days?

Offline segagamer12

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 17, 2006, 05:29:51 AM »
Ok so that thread was not good. I did post an apology.

I gave up rapping a while back. well ok when my record company went out of business.

I just do the techno now but I think I uploaded the wrong song.

Anyways its all good. See I shoud get a reward for derailing this bash on Dasmos thread though right?

I have like so lightened up since I came here. Yo gotta understand I had been posting regularly on Sega forums and those idiots make game faqs look good. Then i got banned from gamefaqs cuz I asked if it was true you could dl movies to your hard drive (sales rep who sold me xbox said it could) and they said yo are not allowed to discuss modding systems and some crap liek that and WAM i got banned.

Ever since I came back though I have been trying to stay cool. its people like vudu who makeit worth coming here everyday cuz he gets so annoyed.  
You can call me

Offline Arbok

• Toho Mikado
    • View Profile
    • Toho Kingdom
« Reply #93 on: December 17, 2006, 06:23:12 AM »

its people like vudu who makeit worth coming here everyday cuz he gets so annoyed.

He's not alone...
Toho Kingdom

@romero_tk

Offline segagamer12

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 18, 2006, 06:33:01 AM »
he is cool though, your not fun.

BTW wheres my prize I asked for?  
You can call me

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
Re: GOLD
« Reply #95 on: June 02, 2019, 04:59:58 AM »
Yuma used to be the biggest town in Arizona... until all the GOLD ran out.
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post