Author Topic: Mafia LII:Teen Titans:Day 4 anew  (Read 8635 times)

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Mafia LII:Teen Titans:Day 4 anew
« on: June 17, 2011, 01:05:23 PM »
Well the third day of the battle went.

The townies decided to vote for Aqualad (aka Mary Jane) because Superboy thought that he was the top choice and he thought that was the best choice. To prove that he wasn't a bad guy he thought he could invite everyone to his under water base of operations. So some of them agreed and some decided to hang back and fight the good fight. A random citizen, Speedy and Blue Beetle went with Aqualad. A little before they arrived Slade was looking around and found Aqualad's room and planted some things there that made it look like he was one of the bad guys.He left in a haste. Just then one by one they went down to his base. So once they all got down to the base they decided to look around and then they got to Aqualad's room and when they entered they saw tons and tons of things that were basically plans to get into the Titan's Hideout and ways to disable the defense systems and all the weaknesses of the Titans. The three saw all this and well it didn't end well for Aqualad.

Killowat (aka Despicable)was fighting with Overload and it was pretty much a stalemate. As the battle went on suddenly Killowat just disappeared from existence. Something or someone was erasing heroes and villians from existence.

Meanwhile Mas Y Menos was was captured by Control Freak and they were separated. Just as he transported into the TV and computer. Something odd happened. Two Starfire's showed up in each of the devices. Control Freak informed Slade of this and told Control Freak to bring them to him. Just as Slade was about to destroy Mas he suddenly disappeared. Menos wasn't to lucky and was destroyed by Slade.

Just then 3 figures showed up and thought they had the best solution to this fight. Well when the 3 figures used their powers together something very strange happened. Time stopped all around, They were somehow transported to another dimension and everything wasn't making any sense except for the 3 figures. The three figures tried and tried to switch everything back the way they were but they just couldn't do it. The only thing they could do is restart the time again.

Just then time started again and everyone decided to vote out Mary Jane. It wasn't the best choice.
Killowat (aka Despicable) got trapped into a computer and got a virus. He tried and tried to show up but every time he tried to go after a bad guy he couldn't do so and he just disappeared after a short while.

Just then one final figure came into view. He had short black hair, he had a bit of hair in front of his face hanging down slightly and he was wielding nunchucks. Suddenly he returned one of the players in this battle to being  Argent and not Starfire. Slade didn't see this switch and went after Argent. Try as she might to escape she just couldn't do so. She tried to use her powers to create a wall around her but Slade got to her before she could do anything. She was missing the next day.

Mas Y Menos (aka Toururesu)
Wasn't able to make it to the fight.He got separated and they couldn't use their super speed to make it to the fight.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 06:09:52 PM by Maxi »
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Re: Mafia LII:Teen Titans:Day 4 anew
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 01:08:41 PM »
Results.

GP is dead by the Mafia and she was a normal townie.
MaryJane was voted out on Day 3 he was a townie. Dispicable didn't vote for 3 days in a row and was killed.He was a townie.
Toruresu didn't vote for 3 days in a row and died. He was Starfire.

Day 4 will run all weekend. I will close the day on Sunday at 8PM PST if everyone has voted.If not then when everyone has voted.

Go!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 11:09:29 AM by Maxi »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 02:50:54 PM »
So, here's the deal, let's make it short and sweet: We know two of the three mafia members. We don't know one of them. We don't know who Raven is. If we know who Raven is, we will know who every player is, in terms of mafia/townie. Raven should take a chance and step forward in private, so we can wrap the game up sooner. If you're Raven, send me a message. If you're not, then don't. See if I care.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2011, 03:41:14 PM »
I would like to back up thatguy's post.  Two thumbs up.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2011, 06:23:34 PM »
Speedy and the Imp.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2011, 06:32:24 PM »
So, who should we vote for Speedy and the Imp?

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2011, 07:35:09 PM »
Back from training after one of the worst flying experiences I've ever had. I should be able to post more often now. So, who's mafia again?
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2011, 08:15:12 PM »
Pretty sure you have a couple of names wrong there. Khush said Unclebob was clear, but maybe he was wrong. He was wrong about GP.

Offline apdude

• Not Robin
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2011, 08:15:35 PM »
Well I know at least one of those is wrong!  I'm going to try for a 3 part comic today since it's the weekend while I try to figure this out.  If anyone has something new to add I'd appriciate it.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 08:36:45 PM by apdude »

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2011, 08:17:55 PM »
This isn't the first time apdude was accused. If he is mafia, why didnt you vote him out before?

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2011, 08:46:22 PM »
Hey I put up the first part of the story. Basically what is up there is that what kinda happened with the Day 3 actions the first time around. When I update it again I'll put up what happened when I asked everyone to resend the actions again. Yes it is only going to get more weirder....
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2011, 11:58:21 PM »
This isn't the first time apdude was accused. If he is mafia, why didnt you vote him out before?

Robin found someone who was mafia for sure at that point in the game. We went with that.
Anyway, you guys ought to go ahead and forfeit. Sorry. Save us a few days.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2011, 12:21:05 AM »
This is the sneakiest bluff I have ever seen. Mafia is close to winning the game so they pull a fakeout and try to get one person voted out and they will kill the other for the win. I guess that means either apdude or Stevey is Robin.

vote thatguy

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2011, 01:21:32 AM »
That seals the deal for me.  Vote ShyGuy
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline apdude

• Not Robin
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2011, 02:37:45 AM »

*Don't know if I got the mythology right or not.  Didn't feel like researching it too long.

Seems too perfect.  GP votes against Shyguy, then ends up dead.  Sounds like a potential frame job.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 02:42:35 AM by apdude »

Offline apdude

• Not Robin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2011, 03:45:21 AM »

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2011, 10:27:56 AM »
I strongly encourage everyone in the townie alliance to vote ShyGuy....

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2011, 11:08:33 AM »
Okay everyone here is what I am going to do with the new Day 4 thread.

If everyone has voted by the time the Sunday at 8PM PST time rolls around then I will close the thread. If everyone hasn't voted by then I will keep it open till everyone has voted.  As for actions since this day is going to be a long day you have to have your actions by the time I lock the thread. That is all. I'll update the story sometime today once I am more awake.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 01:34:59 PM by Maxi »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2011, 12:38:16 PM »
Remember how devious Unclebob was as the joker? that guy and ub are mafia. He even pulled the same shtick as running around looking for robin that he did with the joker.

Offline apdude

• Not Robin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2011, 12:48:03 PM »

Those were my same thoughts Shyguy.  Won't be fooled again.

Vote Thatguy

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2011, 01:13:52 PM »
Thanks for confirming my previous suspicions, apdude. :D

Offline jrlibrarian

• Small Staff
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2011, 01:32:49 PM »
Vote Shyguy
I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2011, 01:36:03 PM »
what suspicions? Thatguy was all sure of his "mafia" list a few posts above you. The mafia twins keep changing their story.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2011, 01:46:27 PM »
Unless something has happened that I'm not aware of, I'm not thatguy.  Just because thatguy believes he has the mafia lineup picked out, it didn't mean I was sold on his line-up.  After apdude's vote, it solidified it in my mind (that, and re-reading the roles to see something I had missed before).

Regardless, it's over for the Mafia.  Slade is hiding in plain sight - and we should've known all along. :D