Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia LXXXVI: Sign-up Thread

<< < (8/9) > >>

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: MASB on October 04, 2021, 09:25:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: Khushrenada on October 04, 2021, 11:35:36 AM --- (I also wonder what might happen if a killer does get the flag on Day 1 or 2 and were to win early. Would players be ok with a quick win or decide the rule sucks if it were to happen?) Moreover, most of the players for this game were around for the Metroid game. With the majority having experience of playing a game with that rule set, I'm curious to see if that will result in different strategies this game now that you are familiar with how it works.
--- End quote ---

I'd be alot of work for you I'm sure, but I wonder if the "worst" happened and the game ended on day one or two, would it be possible to have a few days down time and have a more normal game using Harvest Moon with the same group? That way people wouldn't possibly feel "cheated". Just throwing it out there to see what you and others think.

--- End quote ---

Let's the first killer gets the flag on Day 1. Day 2 is the chance to take them out. If the killer isn't removed on Day 2 then they win at the start of Day 3. So, yes, the shortest the game could be is two days. That said, we could continue to play the game as a semi-normal mafia game and see who gets second as it were. Or we just call it quits.

That said, my plan was to try and do this regularly. So, when this game ends, I'll probably put sign-ups for the next game about a week after it ends. Let's see what happens if we have some faster turn around time for these Mafia games.

Khushrenada:
You did not change my mind.

Here's a better poll question. Are you all ok with the game launching at 12:00 AM EST Oct. 6 aka 9:00 PM PST Oct. 5 aka 12:00 PM Perth Time Oct. 6?

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote from: Khushrenada on October 05, 2021, 12:13:43 AM ---You did not change my mind.

Here's a better poll question. Are you all ok with the game launching at 12:00 AM EST Oct. 6 aka 9:00 PM PST Oct. 5 aka 12:00 PM Perth Time Oct. 6?

--- End quote ---

Personally speaking I would go with October 7th since I have some things  I am doing on the 6th.

Stratos:
Since traditionally we pause on weekends, shouldn't we wait for a Monday to allow for a longer stretch of uninterrupted days?

M.K.Ultra:
It appears the roles are not all posted yet. I think we should have a day to read them before starting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version