Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia LXXXV: Metroid Dread. Dead Thread.

<< < (2/14) > >>

pokepal148:
I'll be blunt. I do not appreciate the tone that certain players have taken upon my death and while I was alive. I more than understand that people don't agree with my actions and honestly it was a bit shortsighted overall in retrospect and I probably wouldn't do it again. However I want to remind everyone that there are ways to express your issues with how another player has played in a respectful manner. I understand that real life is absolute hell at the moment and everyone is under a bit of stress but the amount of toxicity that I've seen during this game is unacceptable and I suspect I am not the only player who may choose not to participate in future games if this becomes the norm.

Since I know I'm not perfect in this regard, I ask that if anyone has any issues with how I am acting during the day thread in terms of how I choose to present myself or feels that I am coming across in a manner that detracts from their enjoyment of the game, I ask that they reach out and hopefully we can work something out.

that Baby guy:
Pokepal, I'm not going to lie, I only took that tone because I was trying to incite being hit overnight. I wanted to help with the numbers in this game, and I didn't want to be too focused on it with a lot of stuff going on in my personal life. I did think it was a bad idea to reveal yourself, but I also didn't actually mean you were going to screw things up, and I think your previous plans have been well-thought out, but just needed some work on execution. I chose hyperbolic rhetoric on my part to get myself killed, and in retrospect, I realize I made the wrong choice.

I'm sorry about that.

pokepal148:
It's fine. I didn't think any of it was intentional. Everyone is under alot of stress with everything that's going on so everyone needs to be careful to make sure that it doesn't spill over into the game and detract from the experience of others.

BeautifulShy:
I figured that was going to happen.  At the very least I made this a game to remember Go Dark Samus!!!

ejamer:

--- Quote from: BeautifulShy on March 30, 2020, 11:43:07 PM ---I figured that was going to happen.  At the very least I made this a game to remember Go Dark Samus!!!

--- End quote ---

Hahaha.. me too. (The guessing part, not making anything memorable. Your super bomb exit was a sight to behold though!)

I was moderately confident that I'd be taken out, as mentioned in PM to someone, and so it came to be.
Oh well. It was fun-ish while it lasted.  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version