Author Topic: Never Say Never to Chibi-Robo Meeting Pikmin  (Read 1118 times)

Offline Jonnyboy117

• Associate Editor
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 37
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
Never Say Never to Chibi-Robo Meeting Pikmin
« on: June 23, 2015, 05:39:00 AM »

Nintendo's Kensuke Tanabe ponders the idea of Olimar and Chibi-Robo meeting up.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/40594/never-say-never-to-chibi-robo-meeting-pikmin

In Pikmin and Chibi-Robo, Nintendo has two franchises where dimunitive heroes get by in a large world peppered with real-life objects. Maybe the two universes could collide someday?

"That's an interesting idea, and something I could speak to Mr Miyamoto about a collaboration," Nintendo Producer Kensuke Tanabe told us when we asked if Olimar and the Pikmin could ever run into Chibi-Robo.

There is nothing set in stone for a Pikmin x Chibi-Robo game, but hey, if Shin Megami Tensei can fuse with Fire Emblem and Pokémon can mingle with Nobunaga's Ambition, anything can happen.

We'll have more from our E3 2015 interview with Risa Tabata and Kensuke Tanabe from Nintendo about Chibi-Robo: Zip Lash all this week. Stay tuned for more!

THE LAMB IS WATCHING!

Offline TOPHATANT123

• Wear a hat that's foil lined in case an alien's inclined to probe your butt or read your mind
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
Re: Never Say Never to Chibi-Robo Meeting Pikmin
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 01:13:17 PM »
I had never considered such a crossover, but yeah that'd be awesome.

Offline KisakiProject

• Score: -8
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2015, 01:33:00 PM »
I would love this.  I've never played Chibi-Robo but I'm down for anything cute and with Pikmin.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2015, 01:22:15 AM »
Phew. Now I can finally sleep again at night. For years, I've been unable to fall asleep as I laid awake and worried that this might not ever be a possibility. Finally, my mind is at ease.

Not sure why this was my first reaction to this news piece but I've just never heard anyone ever ask or wonder about this and it seemed odd to report.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.