Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Wii U eshop games are getting delisted left and right! Recommend stuff here,

<< < (3/8) > >>

ejamer:

--- Quote from: Steefosaurus on July 17, 2020, 02:17:30 PM ---... Bonk 3 is ludicrously expensive on HuCard/CD so probably worth getting.  ...

--- End quote ---

Although worth getting for Bonk fans or people interested in retro games, I'd argue that Bonk gameplay hit it's zenith in Bonk 2.  Things get exceedingly weird in 3, perhaps a bit too far.

(Still a fine game and worth trying, and others might feel differently.)

Lemonade:
I cant access the Wii U (or 3DS) eShop anymore. My NNID was one of the many that were hacked earlier this year. The password has been changed and I cant reset it. Nintendo Australia's call centre is closed and they weren't helpful over email.

There are still games on the eShop I want to buy, so I hope I can get it fixed eventually.

ejamer:
Oh wow, so 3DS stuff must be getting delisted in the same way.

Runbow Pocket can't be purchased any longer, which is a bit of a bummer (was thinking about picking it up this week).  Oh well. Buying physical isn't that expensive and would mean I could share it between different systems instead of having it locked on one. (With kids who have their own consoles, this is useful.)

Order.RSS:

--- Quote from: ejamer on July 30, 2020, 10:42:58 AM ---Oh wow, so 3DS stuff must be getting delisted in the same way.

Runbow Pocket can't be purchased any longer, which is a bit of a bummer (was thinking about picking it up this week).  Oh well. Buying physical isn't that expensive and would mean I could share it between different systems instead of having it locked on one. (With kids who have their own consoles, this is useful.)

--- End quote ---

Hmmm are you sure? It says it's still available on Nintendo's website. Did you try on a regular 3DS/2DS? It's worth noting that Runbow Pocket is exclusive to New Nintendo 2DS/3DS devices, just like Xenoblade Chronicles 3D and Fire Emblem Warriors are.

ejamer:
Tried on a New Nintendo 3DS system. Yes, I'm sure. Searched multiple ways. This would be a fairly new development, because it was recently (maybe a month ago) available and on sale.

Nintendo's website says the game is available, but I think that's only for the physical version - note there is no option to buy a digital copy online like other games have. Check the Minecraft listing as an example.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version