Author Topic: Shin'en Developing Tons of 3DS Software  (Read 1937 times)

Offline Patchkid15

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
Shin'en Developing Tons of 3DS Software
« on: February 21, 2012, 10:36:13 AM »

3DS owners will be seeing alot from this developer soon.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/29328

Shin'en is currently developing four different games for the Nintendo eShop, according to an interview with FNintendo.

When asked what their plans were for the eShop Shin'en revealed that they have four games currently in development; one of which is nearly complete.

Shin'en's Manfred Linzner said: "We are close to the launch of our first eShop game, and three more eShop games are in production at Shin'en."

So far, we know of two of these four eShop games. Jett Rocket 3DS is based on the WiiWare game Jett Rocket. Although no details about the game could be revealed Linzner did say that the game "won't be just more of the same."

The other eShop game we know about is Fun! Fun! Minigolf TOUCH!. Fun! Fun! Minigolf TOUCH! features a wide variety of control methods, as well as both Mii implementation and an in game store. Linzner claims the release should only be a few weeks away.

Offline Chocobo_Rider

• Embrace the status quo.
  • Score: 13
    • View Profile
Re: Shin'en Developing Tons of 3DS Software
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 06:32:45 PM »
NanoAssault 2 plz. k. thnx.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
Re: Shin'en Developing Tons of 3DS Software
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 06:50:10 PM »
As someone who just got around to starting Nano Assult the other day because of my Lindemann-esque 3DS backlog, I'll say that any future entry in the series should support the Circle Pad Pro. Some of the level types don't need it, but having to shoot with the face buttons was a bit annoying. Other than that, though, I'm a big fan of the game, so I'd welcome a sequel.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent