Author Topic: Episode 783: Ironic Lovers of Garfield Are Still Garfield Lovers  (Read 759 times)

Offline NWR_Lindy

• Famous Rapper
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile

The true cost of the Smash clones is laid bare.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/rfn/61171/episode-783-ironic-lovers-of-garfield-are-still-garfield-lovers

This week we're back at full strength. Greg and James talk Xenoblade Chronicles 3. Almost no story chat right now, as neither had cleared chapter 3. Gui has been focused on twin-stick shooter Destropolis. He's also been busily trying out Smash-likes Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl and MultiVersus. No one can ever complain about a Fire Emblem character ever again. Jon has some quick-hit impressions of  Panzer Dragoon: Remake and updates on Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak and Diablo Immortal. Lastly, Greg closes out New Business with thoughts on the new Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC tracks.

Lastly, we close out the show with a review of the Pokémon Presents update on Violet and Scarlet.

Jon Lindemann
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report

My Game Backlog

Offline Lemonade

• A True Gaming Hero
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 783: Ironic Lovers of Garfield Are Still Garfield Lovers
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2022, 03:50:15 AM »
We're unstoppable with you around Sena

Ha ha ha I'm the girl with the gall.

That was spectacular

And I'm the MVP, youre all thinkin it

25 hours into Xenoblade 3 and Im loving it. I think Im close to the end of chapter 4. Its funny how differently Im playing it from James. Im doing some exploration, but not a huge amount. Im motly just following the main quest and doing the occasional side quests. Im also playing on easy mode.

I was never really interested in playing 2 for whatever reason, but I played 1 and X. I think I like 3 the best.