Author Topic: Mafia LVII:Friendship is Chaos Day 3 Canterlot  (Read 11132 times)

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Mafia LVII:Friendship is Chaos Day 3 Canterlot
« on: August 21, 2012, 12:55:21 AM »
At the top of Cloudsdale at the best young flyers competition there stood Rainbow Dash(Bustin98) so swift and loyal.She started her performance to wow the crowd with her aerial feats. With her was another random pony and she was doing many tricks that were very challenging and she couldn't handle it and she started to fall and Rainbow essentually did this.
but at the apex of it she ran out of steam and fell to the ground and lost the vote after saving whoever that pony was.

Discord was having to much fun dancing on Twilight Sparkles head to send in a hit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRxpZ7RKpHQ

They headed to Canterlot where some odd things were just starting to happen there all of a sudden.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 06:27:50 PM by Maxi »
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Re: Mafia LVII:Friendship is Chaos Day 3
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 12:55:31 AM »
Bustin98 was voted out. Bustin98 was Rainbow Dash as I am sure you could have guessed.

The Mafia missed the deadline with their action in sending their hit.
That's it.

Also starting on Day 4 I am going to be starting the you have to vote every 3 days or you will be kicked out of the game rule. There is a lack of participation and I hope that this can fix it. Now I am going to be PMing and emailing and every other way I know how how to contact everyone that has been inactive this game.

I will close the day vote at Midnight EST.
Day 1
Day 2
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 09:07:43 PM by Maxi »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia LVII:Friendship is Chaos Day 3 Canterlot
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 02:10:03 AM »
Where did my post go? Somebody is deleting posts? Is the game rigged?

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 02:10:35 AM »
On a side note, Khush was either wrong, or he misled me.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2012, 02:31:44 AM »
I probably should have locked the thread while I was posting the announcements so that is why I deleted your post Shyguy. He just had a post that said post in it.

Make sure to send me a PM with a number for a item.I am heading off to bed.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 02:37:01 AM by Maxi »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2012, 02:38:31 AM »
Dude, I'm sorry for essentially killing bustin but someone on the chopping block doesn't have to right to hold the hammer.

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2012, 03:15:11 AM »
I think we've seen some clear lines drawn in yesterday's thread. We should vote for shyguy or jrlibrarian today.

The earth ponies should also rise up against their pegasus and unicorn oppressors. The race war is upon us! Cast off the oligarchy! Crush Celestia's castle beneath our hooves! Not my princess! DEMOCRACY NOW!!

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2012, 08:08:31 AM »
I tried to tell you guys that we had to tread carefully. There goes another townie role. Strange, however, that there was no mafia hit. This may mean that there is an inactive player amongst the mafia.

I've looked back, and on Day 1 five people didn't check in. UncleBob, Oblivion, Stevey, Mop it Up and FzeroBoyo.

Second day comes around. Stevey and Oblivion post. I believe Oblivion being busy with his work. On stevey, there's nothing too suspicious.

I looked at the roles, and it didn't say anything about a delay in the new godfather being chosen. I think that we can outrule Uncle and focus on the last two. This is Fzero's fist game, so I'm not sure if he'd be mafia or not. Mop it Up might be a better candidate, but this is just some logic I'm throwing around. We're going to vote ourselves into the ground if we don't take this one carefully.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2012, 09:42:36 AM »
I want to hear Khush try to explain himself.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2012, 10:16:22 AM »
I explained myself yesterday in my two posts. Had I been around in the evening and saw Bustin98's posts I would have changed my vote. If anyone had checked the timestamps, they'd have seen that after my last post about the vote being 4-2, I wasn't on again for the rest of the night.

Of course it can be argued that timestamps aren't indicitive of anything with regards to me because of past games but I bring it up because at the time, the vote seemed to be going jrlibrarian's way and as I said, either vote was fine to me at the time so I left for the day and didn't see a need to campaign for one or the other. I'm quite surprised to see how the vote turned out. Even more surprised with how people reacted when Bustin98 practically gave away his role. Have to digest that info at some point.

What I don't get is why Shyguy is going around and acting like I've been in communication with him. I've never messaged him or posted anything to him in this game once. So why is he suddenly acting like I was behind some covert campaign to get him and others to vote Bustin98.

Might surprise some people but I'm actually not trying that hard this game. I'm just playing it casual.

Finally, although Maxi didn't post it, I'm pretty sure the reason there was no mafia hit last night is because they targetted me and I have protection. Or it could be that the mafia was too late to send in the hit or purposely didn't. There's no mention whether the hit failed or not sadly. But I'd wager that I was targetted.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2012, 10:25:10 AM »
I tried to tell you guys that we had to tread carefully. There goes another townie role. Strange, however, that there was no mafia hit. This may mean that there is an inactive player amongst the mafia.

I've looked back, and on Day 1 five people didn't check in. UncleBob, Oblivion, Stevey, Mop it Up and FzeroBoyo.

Second day comes around. Stevey and Oblivion post. I believe Oblivion being busy with his work. On stevey, there's nothing too suspicious.

I looked at the roles, and it didn't say anything about a delay in the new godfather being chosen. I think that we can outrule Uncle and focus on the last two. This is Fzero's fist game, so I'm not sure if he'd be mafia or not. Mop it Up might be a better candidate, but this is just some logic I'm throwing around. We're going to vote ourselves into the ground if we don't take this one carefully.

Your info is wrong. Stevey has posted and voted each day. Bustin98 was the fifth person not to check in on Day 1. Also don't get why you are so willing to rule out Unclebob so quickly at this point. Most likely if the mafia can choose the next godfather, they wouldn't give it to mop it up who hasn't checked in and couldn't make a hit unless Maxi has some specific way the godfather power is handed down and the mafia can't change that.

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2012, 10:51:06 AM »
I ruled him out since that's what you did. He'd be more active with an important role.

And I looked over the roles, and didn't notice anything about changing the godfather. You'd think they would have if they could already, and if it's just transfered down, it's possible an inactive player earned it. My point being we should look towards that.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2012, 11:02:52 AM »
Let's see if we can get some people to come out of hiding.

un-Vote Unclebob
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 06:25:12 PM by Khushrenada »

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2012, 02:04:29 PM »
Sorry about the announcements for the Mafia hit. Either the person in charge of the hit wasn't around or they just decided not to put in a hit for some reason or couldn't decide on a hit target.  I have updated the announcment post to reflect this info. Also for those that have sent in the numbers I will be getting to your item PMs now and any other PMs now.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2012, 03:15:39 PM »
Hmm... vote Mop it up.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 07:36:45 PM by Silenced »

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2012, 04:19:52 PM »
Oh on the Mafia GF handing down thing there is a certain order to it. First it is Nightmare Moon,Then Discord and then Queen Chrystalis. Basically if you watched both seasons the order of their appearance in the seasons.  Nightmare Moon was the first 2 episodes, Discord was the first 2 in the season 2 opener and the Queen was the season 2 finale.
This is partually why I had the 2 seasons up in the sign up thread so you could get the item use and the order of hits and the Mane 6 abilities.  So right now Discord is sending me the hits and only him and he can also use his role.

Once Discord is voted out or killed then the queen takes over for hits.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 04:25:54 PM by Maxi »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2012, 04:29:49 PM »
Vote tally
TJ Spike-2
Jrlibrarian-2
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 10:58:06 PM by Maxi »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2012, 05:01:37 PM »
There story is up.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2012, 05:42:53 PM »
Whoops, I missed the first two days! I guess I'll see if I can get caught up by reading the first two day threads.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2012, 05:47:35 PM »
Okay someone has found the item Chocolate Rain. Now here is how it is going to work.
 It is an automatic item and once it is found this will go on for 2 days. Now this person sent in their number choice at around Noon or so. If you have sent in your actions before then your items, role action and or hits will not be randomized with everyone in the game. If you have sent in your items,hits, or role abilities after that then it will be randomized with everyone in the game and for the next two days. Until I put up the Day 5 thread.

If you are feeling risky you can send in your hits, roles, and items targets but they will likely not target who you are intending. The only safe thing is the vote.

Everyone can still select items and this is important because the power of Love spell when activated will clear out the Chocolate Rain right away.

If you are unclear if your action or item or hit has not been randomized then let me know by PMing me if you have sent in either of the aforementioned things.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 06:16:32 PM by Maxi »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2012, 05:54:32 PM »
Too late!

VOTE EVERYONE!!!!
(obviously not a real vote)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 06:26:26 PM by Khushrenada »

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2012, 05:56:12 PM »
Vote Stratos!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2012, 05:57:56 PM »
I have the money to make it happen.

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2012, 06:03:02 PM »
Very slow voting here. No sign of FZero and UncleBob. Standing by my Mop it up vote.

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2012, 06:15:08 PM »
Very slow? Please. The other forum mafia game I'm in is slated to be at least a month long. This is fast as hell. Hell, the first day was 40 pages long.