Author Topic: Mafia LIV: Kirby's Mafia Adventure. Day 8. NOVA!  (Read 2800 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Mafia LIV: Kirby's Mafia Adventure. Day 8. NOVA!
« on: October 06, 2011, 01:36:47 AM »
Welcom back to the game that would not end.

In case you haven't been around the past couple days, let me fill you in. The townies have not voted anyone out the past two days and have instead allowed the mafia two free hits. If that continues, this may not be the final day after all but I think it will be.

3 Townies. 1 Mafia Member. A successful vote by the townies and they win. A mistaken vote and the mafia just has to send in the night hit for the win. It's time. For the ENDGAME!
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia LIV: Kirby's Mafia Adventure. Day 8. NOVA!
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 01:37:08 AM »
Announcement Post:

So, who was the unfortunate townie to get offed in the night. Let's look to the Fatty Whale Board of Futility:

The Perm - Townie/Fire (killed by Dark Matter)

Such a shame. He seemed to be one of the final few who still cared. Thanks so much for playing.

Alright. For tonight, I'm going to move up the deadline since these days often tend to be a bit slow and I expect this game to end. Yes. The deadline is going to move up a whole hour to 11:00 pm EST. Sooner we can wrap this up, the better.

Night Actions will be due 30 minutes after that.

With no successful majority vote out, there will once again be no items. Which is a shame since the Lollipop would have been in play and someone could have potentially been invincible today. Wouldn't that have been wild? But alas, not to be. It's going to be up to the players to finish this one.

And with that, they're off!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 01:45:02 AM by Khushrenada »

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 01:48:40 AM »
HP totals are coming right away.
There totals are out.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 02:07:48 AM by Maxi »
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 02:15:55 AM »
Hey everyone I will be handing over the rest of the duties over to Khushrenada. So send all actions to him and not I. Reason being is that my sister and my niece is here and I really don't get to see them often so I will be spending time with them. As for my game I actually like this set up that Khushrenada has put forth with the Kirby idea so I will be centering my Teen Titans game after this. It could take a little while since I actually have a different idea to do with the game but it will be similar to this set up so I might need a co-host for my game.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Halbred

• Staff Paleontologist, Ruiner of Worlds
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
    • When Pigs Fly Returns
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2011, 03:09:28 AM »
Teen Titans game, eh? I call Starfire--the Adam Hughes version.
This would be my PSN Trophy Card, but I guess I can't post HTML in my Signature. I'm the pixel spaceship, and I have nine Gold trophies.

Offline MaryJane

• Ain't got nothing on Felica Hardy
  • Score: -13
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2011, 10:19:06 AM »
I fell asleep early again, but it seems obvious that it's sixthangel now. I'm thinking halbred would've taken me out first since I was first to vote for him, but theperm was first to vote sixthangel, and I think it cost him.

vote sixthangel
Silly monkeys; give them thumbs they make a club and beat their brother down. How they survive so misguided is a mystery. Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an a eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here.

Offline Sundoulos

• My mascot is a type of toxic algae
  • Score: 27
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2011, 11:01:12 AM »
Agreed.  Vote Sixth Angel.

It would probably be best to attack him as well, just in case.

I'm also about to head out on travel, as I mentioned a couple of days ago.  Sorry, townies.  I'll try to check in sometime this evening if I can.
"A creature revolting against a creator is revolting against the source of his own powers--including even his power to revolt...It is like the scent of a flower trying to destroy the flower." - C.S. Lewis, in a preface to Milton's Paradise Lost

Offline Halbred

• Staff Paleontologist, Ruiner of Worlds
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
    • When Pigs Fly Returns
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2011, 09:29:13 PM »
SixthAngel, baby! BALLOT CAST!
This would be my PSN Trophy Card, but I guess I can't post HTML in my Signature. I'm the pixel spaceship, and I have nine Gold trophies.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2011, 11:03:27 PM »
Thread closed. This game is over?