Author Topic: Episode 327 - All I Can Say is WoW  (Read 559 times)

Offline Webmalfunction

• Pokémon World Report
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 7
    • View Profile
Episode 327 - All I Can Say is WoW
« on: December 15, 2022, 02:03:07 PM »

No Casey? Thank god#. We got plenty to cover with Dragon Quest Treasures, Inscryption, River City Girls, Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope AND Chained Echoes. Oh and News Talk Without Casey Gibson.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/talknintendo/62387/episode-327-all-i-can-say-is-wow

Subscribe to RSS Feed

Direct Download

Casey is off literally playing World of Warcraft, but he doesn't play video games anymore so we should let him have his fun when he can(#). No matter, because Jerry and Balex are on the case with a two man show about games, games and more games!

Alex has four games for us this week. He tells us all about Dragon Quest Treasures, Chained Echoes (don't sleep on this one), Inscryption's new Switch port, and River City Girls 2. Perry, meanwhile, has been playing Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope. A little deeper in, he's lovin it!

After the break, we have The News With Casey Gibson (ironic...), which features headlines from The Game Awards including that weird Bayonetta thing, Final Fantasy remasters coming to Switch, and why Yuji Naka can't get a break.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns please contact by tweeting us  or by send us an email!

Check out our discord channel to chat and share food pictures with like-minded pickleheads!

Please consider supporting us on Patreon, thank you!