Author Topic: Fan Art?  (Read 3542 times)

Offline Jonk

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Fan Art?
« on: February 12, 2003, 07:46:48 PM »
I am suggesting that it might be interesting to have a fanart section for some decent art entries for art pieces that show quality and skill. It doesnt have to be large but it might bring some people in the community together to see art and also attract people to do some art, maybe even for the site.  
A Zealous Imagineer

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
Fan Art?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2003, 08:27:53 PM »
Heh.  Mouse Art.  My favorite.    (Actually I can't draw, I just like to submit a drawing that looks like it was made by a mentally challenged 3 year old once in a while)
Once I had, a little game
I liked to crawl back into my brain
I think you know the game I mean

Offline rodtod

• View Profile
Fan Art?
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2003, 05:07:28 PM »
there used to be a Luigi fan art contest here at PGC...it was for a logo I think. but perhaps this time around the contest could be for actual pgc fan art. in other words, have people submit caricatures of Billy and political cartoons (Louie the Despotic). that sort of thing.
will the real rodtod please stand up, please stand up, please stand u-[SMACK!]

Offline Infinitipo

• View Profile
Fan Art?
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2003, 06:18:27 PM »
I think a Fan Art section is a good idea. I do a comic over at NSquad, (which is down at the moment) and I wouldn't mind posting some art here.
The Moon Tree Ownz!!!

Offline PGC-Agent Cooper

• Founder
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
Fan Art?
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2003, 10:21:57 AM »
Pictures of me?  No.
Billy Berghammer
Founder -- Planet GameCube.com

Offline rodtod

• View Profile
Fan Art?
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2003, 01:29:46 PM »
hmmm, guess that rules out Billy t-shirts and "Kiss me I'm Minnesotan" coffee mugs too.

ah well, how about you come up with a topic then also, the artwork should be hosted by the artists, and not on PGC. that would take up too much bandwidth methinks.
will the real rodtod please stand up, please stand up, please stand u-[SMACK!]