Author Topic: Smashterpieces Podcast BONUS - New Pokémon Snap  (Read 2736 times)

Offline Grimace the Minace

• Matt Zawodniak
  • Score: 7
    • View Profile
Smashterpieces Podcast BONUS - New Pokémon Snap
« on: June 14, 2021, 08:02:09 AM »

It's time.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/feature/57513/smashterpieces-podcast-bonus-new-pokemon-snap

Hello and welcome, we’re delighted that you have chosen to join us on the Smashterpieces Pokémon Photo Safari Extravaganza. Presented by Anonymous Dinosaur and Nintendo World Report, this is Smashterpieces - a casual walk through the history of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Roster. On this show, hosts Joe DeVader and Matt Zawodniak are playing one game for every fighter in the newest Super Smash Bros. game, from 1984's Duck Hunt to 2019's Fire Emblem: Three Houses. Each game will be live-streamed by both of us, and then we'll convene to talk about it on the podcast.

Please remember to keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times, Smashterpieces will not be held responsible for any loss of limb or other bodily harm you may sustain during your time spent with us. Each of you has been provided with three tools, all of them of vital importance to your journey. First of all there’s the illumina orbs, it can make the Pokémon glow and sometimes they jump higher, or at least that’s what the script says I have to say.

Then you have your apples, those are mostly gonna come in handy when we enter the volcano portion of our tour. There may or may not be a Tyrantrum that appears, he will want you dead. What you’re gonna do in that case is throw the apple at him and he maybe won’t charge at you. If I’m being honest you got about a 50/50 shot on that one,  I’m sure you’ll be fine.

You also have a music player, it’s just there for tax reasons, it doesn’t do anything. Anyways if you’ve signed your liability waivers and have your cameras ready, we hope you enjoy your safari. In the meantime please enjoy this bonus episode on New Pokémon Snap, a game we brought into existence with our weird reality bending curse. Good luck!

We’ll return with Animal Crossing soon!

You can find previous episodes at Anonymous Dinosaur's website!

Our list of games can be found here!

Offline Morningshark

• Xander Morningstar Animation Junkie
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
Re: Smashterpieces Podcast BONUS - New Pokémon Snap
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2021, 09:33:34 PM »
But guys, they aren't apples! They're "Fluff Fruit"! Just teasing. Awesome episode, as always! :)
Xander Morningstar
NWR Associate Editor and Video Producer
http://www.xandermorningstar.com