Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

What will Nintendo release in 2022?

<< < (13/15) > >>

Adrock:

--- Quote from: Adrock on January 18, 2022, 07:36:06 PM ---A new Mario game will be released in December to coincide with the movie. It will have nothing to do with the movie.
--- End quote ---
Mario Movie Delayed To 2023

A new Mario game is still feasible in December as I don’t believe Nintendo has a major title slated for late 2022 since Zelda got delayed. I’m losing points for adding the “to coincide with the movie“ qualifier.

M.K.Ultra:
So is there no E3 direct this year? Obviously there is no E3, but you know, a summer direct in that same time frame. Is there one scheduled that I don't know about?

Order.RSS:

--- Quote from: Bungle4 on June 11, 2022, 10:55:49 AM ---So is there no E3 direct this year? Obviously there is no E3, but you know, a summer direct in that same time frame. Is there one scheduled that I don't know about?

--- End quote ---

There have been some rumblings about a possible Direct on June 15th, but nothing announced so far. May have been mostly wishful thinking. I still expect them to roll out some announcements soon, but with Mario Strikers and Fire Emblem Warriors 2 they have 2 big releases already this month, so it might behoove them to hold back announcements a little longer?

That said if they have no new announcements for this year, but can maybe manage to space the current ones out, it's still quite a solid slate. Really only August, October, and December have nothing planned yet. Bayo 3 seems like a natural fit for Halloween imo, Xenoblade 3 is very late in July so basically covers August, and maybe Mario + Rabbids 2 could be their holiday title.

Luigi Dude:
We got a big Direct in February which is pretty consistent with previous years so I imagine something is coming soon in June.  E3 being canceled shouldn't really effect the usual June Direct, since Nintendo stopped doing the in person shows in favor of the Direct for many years now.

It just wont be called the E3 Direct this year, but the content and purpose will pretty much be the same.  I don't see why they'd go back to having a big Direct in February again, only to not do anything in June. 

pokepal148:
I could see the not-e3 direct slip into very early July though just to give it some space from the absolute clusterfuck of news going on atm.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version